All reviews the high peak trail welcome pack homemade bread hot tub wet room shower chair glamping pods peak district wheelchair user on arrival off road log cabin carsington water fresh eggs family holiday disabled guests great holiday
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

We’ve just got back from a fabulous stay in one of the glamping pods. The pods are really well equipped, with everything you could need, are warm and cosy and in a great location for walking, cycling or pony trekking. We could not have been made to feel more welcome by the owners, the home made bread we were given for breakfast was delicious, although we were a bit disappointed that the hens weren’t laying!! We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Hoe Grange.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
DAB0898, Owner at Hoe Grange Holidays Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

I have severely reprimanded the chickens for their poor performance and they have assured me that next time you come they will try to do better!
Thanks for your kind words, and come back to see us soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I have been to Hoe Grange many times with my horsy friends and our horses. This time I came with my husband and our 2 horses and stayed in one of the pods which was amazing. It was so relaxing. Can't fault anything with the accommodation and location and a friendly visit from the 3 Indian running ducks was a bonus. And as always the horses had fabulous facilities and the riding was great. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Felicity B, Owner at Hoe Grange Holidays Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Delighted you tried out our gorgeous glamping pods this time - my favourite cosy space on the farm with a stunning view from your pillow! Hope to welcome you back again next year.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed in one of the glamping pods last weekend and we absolutely loved it. The pods themselves have everything you need and more - they were so cosy, comfortable and clean. Watching the animals out of the window when you wake up was such a lovely way to start the morning, and makes for a relaxing and peaceful holiday. Honestly couldn’t fault anything in terms of accommodation or location, I would highly recommend it to others - me and my partner can’t wait to go back next year (hopefully when it’s less rainy!).

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Felicity B, Owner at Hoe Grange Holidays Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

So pleased you enjoyed your stay , Sorry about the weather, thats a bit out of my control

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic time we had here at Hoe Grange. Came with a good friend and we stayed in one of the pods. What a fantastic idea the pods are small but perfect with everything you could need. We brought our horses and the stable facilities were great nice little field behind the pod and even provided us with electric tape to keep them separate as there not normally stabled together. Very friendly helpful owners on site to help with all you needs. Has a fab time exploring the countryside would definitely go back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Felicity B, Owner at Hoe Grange Holidays Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Glad you enjoyed riding through this stunning countryside as much as we do, come back soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

We had the most amazing time here, you could not ask for anything more, the couple are lovely who owe it and they have thought of everything you need! We will most defiantly be staying here again! Very romantic setting with amazing views, it is so quite.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Felicity B, Owner at Hoe Grange Holidays Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

We enjoyed having you to stay and would love to welcome you back soon. We are so lucky to live in such a peaceful place!