All reviews the high peak trail welcome pack homemade bread hot tub wet room shower chair glamping pods peak district wheelchair user on arrival off road log cabin carsington water fresh eggs family holiday disabled guests great holiday
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent an amazing two weeks in this beautiful place. The accommodation was perfect and the hot tub was a great way to take in the views of the stars at the end of the day. Felicity and David are lovely hosts and do everything they can to make your stay as enjoyable and relaxing as it can be. We brought both our dog and horses and there are some great riding routes which are both safe and real fun to do straight from the farm. We will definitely be returning.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
DAB0898, Owner at Hoe Grange Holidays Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We do have some great riding here, we are so lucky.
Don't leave it too long before you book your next holidays as we do get very busy in the summer season.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

We stayed 5 days in the Skylark Glamping pod and really enjoyed our time there.
The pod has everything you need. We cooked our own breakfasts and dinners some days, on very efficient 2 hob induction cooker. There was also a microwave, toaster and fridge. The farm sell a few basics like eggs, bacon, milk and sausages, all locally sourced (the eggs from the hens running round the pod!) The pod is lovely and warm and has a very good en-suite, great to have a nice hot shower after a walk. The location couldn't be more beautiful, from our pod window we could see the horses, and the lovely fields beyond. Ideally situated for walking on the High Peak Trail, at the top of the farm.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
DAB0898, Manager at Hoe Grange Holidays Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

People are always amazed how well appointed the pods are. cook in, or go out, the choice is yours!

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

We’ve just got back from a fabulous stay in one of the glamping pods. The pods are really well equipped, with everything you could need, are warm and cosy and in a great location for walking, cycling or pony trekking. We could not have been made to feel more welcome by the owners, the home made bread we were given for breakfast was delicious, although we were a bit disappointed that the hens weren’t laying!! We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Hoe Grange.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
DAB0898, Owner at Hoe Grange Holidays Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

I have severely reprimanded the chickens for their poor performance and they have assured me that next time you come they will try to do better!
Thanks for your kind words, and come back to see us soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I have been to Hoe Grange many times with my horsy friends and our horses. This time I came with my husband and our 2 horses and stayed in one of the pods which was amazing. It was so relaxing. Can't fault anything with the accommodation and location and a friendly visit from the 3 Indian running ducks was a bonus. And as always the horses had fabulous facilities and the riding was great. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Felicity B, Owner at Hoe Grange Holidays Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Delighted you tried out our gorgeous glamping pods this time - my favourite cosy space on the farm with a stunning view from your pillow! Hope to welcome you back again next year.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed in one of the glamping pods last weekend and we absolutely loved it. The pods themselves have everything you need and more - they were so cosy, comfortable and clean. Watching the animals out of the window when you wake up was such a lovely way to start the morning, and makes for a relaxing and peaceful holiday. Honestly couldn’t fault anything in terms of accommodation or location, I would highly recommend it to others - me and my partner can’t wait to go back next year (hopefully when it’s less rainy!).

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Felicity B, Owner at Hoe Grange Holidays Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

So pleased you enjoyed your stay , Sorry about the weather, thats a bit out of my control