“Excellent pizza close to airport”
Review of La Gioconda

La Gioconda
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Cointrin
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Geneva, Switzerland
“Excellent pizza close to airport”
Reviewed 7 January 2012

We eat here regularly. Excellent pizzas, very good selection of wines, and very friendly service. Terrace in summer is very pleasent.

Recommended!

• Visited January 2012

• Korean first
Ornex, France
“Was really good but getting worse and worse...”
Reviewed 11 December 2011

As the restaurant is getting bigger, service is getting worse and worse. I even found a small fish in my fries!

Visited November 2011
London
“Very large and decent pizza”
Reviewed 23 October 2011

Even though the area is nothing special, this is a good pizza/pasta restaurant. OK price in Swiss terms, friendly service and very big portions. The best place to go to if staying in the area.

Visited September 2011
Tel Aviv, Israel
“An excellent restaurant”
Reviewed 5 August 2011

On August 2011, my family and I went to the "la Gioconda" restaurant in Cointrin where we stayed a day before we flew from Geneva airport.
The food was excellent, my husband ordered tortalini with 4 cheese, we ordered pizza margerita which was excellent and I ordered pasta napoli (with tomato sauce) which was too "Al-ante"(too hard) for me. I didn't say anything and I ordered pizza instead. The staff seem to be a warm italian family. One of them was interested for the reason I didn't eat the pasta. I told him and he nodded with understanding. When we got the bill, we noticed that he deliberately didn't count the pasta and that was a nice surpruise since we didn't ask for it. The prices though are high since it''s Geneva but the food and atmosphere were great, highly recommended!

• Visited August 2011
Lyons-la-Foret, France
“Pasta was not good at all.”
Reviewed 2 June 2011

Maybe we should have taken pizzas. We were 4 and we choose pasta, the 'home made' version. The pastas were really not good and we could not imagine they were home made. Very little vegetables in the pasta I choose, the others had spaghetti carbonara, not good at all. A disappointment. Friendly service though.

• Visited May 2011