I stayed 4nights at the Ibis airport, in a business trip to Genève. The room was a typical Ibis room, although a little big bigger than usual. Everything was spotless and well cared. The hotel is very quiet and there's no noise from the airport. The public transportation card offered in all Genève hotels was very useful and the bus proved to be an excellent way to go to the city center. If you are travelling with a budget (a difficult task in Switzerland) it worth’s considering this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Geneve Aeroport hotel is located in Cointrin, 10 min from the centre of Geneva, close to the international airport and the Palexpo exhibition centre. The UN headquarters is a few minutes drive away. A free shuttle service runs between the hotel and the airport from 5.30 a.m. to 11.15 p.m. 109 air-conditioned rooms, pay parking, a bar with a terrace open 24 hours and a restaurant. Guests on a business trip will appreciate our wireless internet access. Public transport 5 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Geneve Aeroport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Geneve Aeroport Hotel Cointrin
- Ibis Hotel Geneve Aeroport
- Ibis Hotel Cointrin
- Ibis Geneve Aeroport Hotel Canton Of Geneva, Switzerland