Lowest prices for your stay
US$191
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Booking.comUS$191
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$191
1,120 results
All reviews club room tapas airport hotel takes about minutes near airport geneva city flight train proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

As I was for business in Geneva this hotel was recommended to me. The location is conveniently close to the airport. The free hotel shuttle bus brings you there in approximately 5 minutes. The frequency is quite high so I did not need to wait long. At the reception I had a smooth check-in. I appreciated the fact that she used my name when speaking to me. She also took care of an error made with the booking. When arriving at the top floor, they were just about to close the Club Lounge but the 2 staff members present were so kind to let me get a soda. One of them even helped me with all my stuff and the drink to show me to my room. Thanks Anna, highly appreciated! My room was great, I liked the little Swiss gift (cookies) and especially the little spray which you could use on your pillow to make you sleep well. And indeed both nights I stayed I slept excellent. The bed with its mattress and bed linen was very relaxing. The next day the hotel shuttle bus did drop us off at the location we needed to be on its way to the airport. All these gestures did add up to an outstanding and comfortable stay. Also the check out was smooth again and handled by a Dutch staff member (Chamilla?). Close to the hotel are some restaurants where we had dinner one evening. Would definitely come back next time!

Trip type: Travelled on business
MyriamFischer, Responsable relations clients at Crowne Plaza Geneva, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Rosita_Amsterdam,

How very kind of you to leave these lovely remarks about your Crowne Plaza Geneva! Thank you for acknowledging our services and hotel.
Be assured your comments have been shared with our team members.
We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Located less than 5 minutes from Geneva Airport with its own free shuttle service. Check-in and out was very efficient. Front desk staff very knowledgeable and helpful (Melody was awesome). The room was very small but well appointed. Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, work desk and chair. WiFi was great. Breakfast: service was good but selection average and not what you would expect from a Crowne Plaza.

Location: You will get your free Geneva travel card for the duration of your stay when you check in, which is valid on buses, trams, yellow ferry boats and trains (only in Geneva). The Number 10 bus stop is outside the hotel to the right in front of the gas station that also has a convenience store with essential items. The bus takes 15-20 minutes to get you into Geneva CBD. The shuttle to the airport also gets you to the train station at the airport where you can can connect to pretty much anywhere in Switzerland and France. Airport also has a large Migros supermarket, shopping and food. To find the airport shuttle, walk straight out of arrivals across the taxi pick up area to the end to the hotel coach pick up area. To find the train station, from the shuttle drop off walk into arrivals and turn right and walk straight through to the station.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank zuhayr
MyriamFischer, Responsable relations clients at Crowne Plaza Geneva, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thank you for your detailed review, which will certainly be helpful for fellow travellers.
It is great that you had a good time with us and that you enjoyed the hotel's location.
We thank you again for taking the time to write your impression about your stay and we hope to have the chance to welcome you back in Geneva!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

One couldn't really call it a nice location since it is in a fairly drab suburb of Geneva but it is 2 minutes from the airport so that is very practical indeed.

The interior is one of the nicest I've seen in a while in this brand. Perhaps it is freshly done or well looked after but very plush yet sober and business-like.

My room was modestly sized but very nicely furnished. Multiple lamps, a small desk, wardrobe with safe and tea and coffee facilities. The bathroom was spotless and the shower fine. I found the taps a bit high tech for me.

The whole experience was very positive. Staff were attentive and pleasant.

Trip type: Travelled on business
MyriamFischer, Responsable relations clients at Crowne Plaza Geneva, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear FrequentTraveller921,

Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Geneva and sharing your experience about your last stay with us.
It was our pleasure to have you as our guest.
Looking forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

If you have a room looking down onto the busy road, don't expect a lot of sleep. Tremendous traffic noise from 0530. Little point reporting to reception as I knew they were full booked and once I'm awake, no chance of falling back asleep.
Otherwise, the hotel is very stylish and modern.

Dear Sadie H,
Thank you for staying at Crowne Plaza Geneva.
It was our pleasure to have you as our guest.
We hope to welcome you soon back here!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Great hotel within walking distance of the airport. Hotel also offers a free shuttle every 20 mins to and from the airport. Staff were lovely and rooms are very nice. Wouldve liked a bit more variety of food in the restaurants and had to go across the road for dinner but otherwise an excellent place to stay!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MyriamFischer, Responsable relations clients at Crowne Plaza Geneva, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear Sineado_185,
We are so grateful that you chose to stay with us.
Thank you for being our guest!
We hope you will visit us again.