Lowest prices for your stay
US$191
View deal
US$191
View deal
CrownePlaza.comUS$191
PricelineUS$191
Hotels.comUS$191
1,120 results
All reviews club room tapas airport hotel takes about minutes near airport geneva city flight train proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed here for two nights with my teenage son. The hotel is situated within five minutes of the airport and there is a free shuttle bus every 20 minutes. It’s a good base for visits to Geneva being only 10-15 minutes from the centre. Uber works very well in Geneva and the ride to the centre costs €10-12.

Geneva is vey expensive and the food in the hotel Is not exception with buffet breakfast at approx. €32, the express breakfast (croissant, apple) is €8. Another option is the Salon de the immediately across the road where I enjoyed a good sized quiche, croissant and tea for under €10.

The reception, bar, restaurant and upper levels of the hotel appear to have been recently refurbished to a high standard, I only realised this when I went down to the toilets in the basement level. We had a deluxe room and his was nice and spacious with a seating area and table and a sliding screen to open the bathroom into the bedroom (pictured).

The bar downstairs has a nice ambiance and is obviously quite popular, I can’t anything about the restaurant because we didn’t dine there.

The fitness room is on the small side but quite adequate and a sauna and showers are available.

All in all, we were very satisfied and I would definitely come back here to avoid he hassle and bustle in the centre of town.

If you found this review useful, please give me a helpful vote, thanks.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank swillis123
MyriamFischer, Responsable relations clients at Crowne Plaza Geneva, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear swillis123,
Thank you for your review following your recent stay here at the Crowne Plaza Geneva.
It is great to hear that you had a great time with us and that you enjoyed our hotel's location and services.
Thanks again for your kind words and we hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I stayed in Crowne Plaza Geneva for a 3 nights stay during my last business trip to Geneva. It's an excellent hotel, conveniently located near the airport with high standard facilities.

I had to run couple of meetings near Geneva Airport and the hotel provides complimentary shuttle bus to and from the airport every 20 min. The airport is also reachable within 10 min walk as well. It might however be less convenient for citygoers that want to go downtown for sightseeing where public transportation or cab will be necessary. The hotel provides to each guest a card for free public transportation though. Cab is another option but beware that's awfully expensive in Switzerland.

The hotel itself comes with the high end international hotel standards with modern and contemporary decoration. It accommodates with all the required facilities and comfort expected by business travelers. Rooms are spacious enough and cosy for taking a good rest. Beds come in king size and are very comfortable, so as the super large pillows. Breakfast come in buffet style or Express style, dinner options are numerous and if I'm not going in town then chill out at the hotel bar is my favourite option.

Recommended place for business travelers that are in and out Geneva.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Laurent P,
Thank you for such a wonderful review following your recent stay here at the Crowne Plaza Geneva.
It is fantastic to read that you were satisfied with your overall stay with us. We are committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities, always.
Thank you for your recommendation and we are already looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

What a great value! The room was fantastic and the service was great. We appreciated the free Geneva transit passes. The only partial downside to me was the location. It's very convenient to the airport but not much else seemed to be nearby. It was a bit of a journey to get to the sites

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank sarahc505
MyriamFischer, Responsable relations clients at Crowne Plaza Geneva, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear sarah c,
Thank you for your great review.
We are thoroughly pleased your entire stay was fantastic.
With the bus stop De Joinville right beside the hotel and our free bus pass, the city center is only minutes away from the hotel.
We hope that you will choose us again in the future.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 24 October 2017

What I liked about the hotel:-

1. Very near the airport. It is just a 5 min drive from the airport. The hotel has a shuttle service to and from the airport.
2. The tram stop is nearby.. Most hotels in Geneva issue a free travel pass for public transport..so does this hotel..
3.A big shopping mall is just 10 min walk away..it also has .Migros a departmental store, Swisscom shop, Post office etc
4.Staff is very friendly and helpful
5. Rooms are cleaner.

What I didn't like:
1. Breakfast is not free..
2. Breakfast on the go is in a different floor is free..and there are hardly any variety..

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear EssSid,

How very kind of you to leave these lovely remarks about your Crowne Plaza Geneva! Thank you for acknowledging our services and hotel.

We hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Geneva.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Apart from all reviews 2 things happened make me never forget this hotel and if I return to Geneva I ll come back surely
My flight was early and I have to catch shuttle bus at 6 and restaurant not opened yet at 5:45 for breakfast, I found they arranged at reception small buffet with coffee tea and croissant for traveler couldn't catch breakfast ( this never occurred in another hotel for me before)
Second thing it seems that there are a lot of traveler for the first airport shuttle bus which has 1st journey started from 5:45 to 6
I found they autonomously without any request from me arranged Mercedes car in front of the hotel to transfer me to airport for free instead of airport shuttle bus of the hotel
Thanks very much Crowne plaza de Geneva for the unforgettable souvenirs

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Doaa M

Dear Doaa M,

What a pleasure to read your feedback.

It is great to see that our team members made everything possible and available for you to have a smooth start in the morning.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we hope you will visit us again soon.