“Main advantages of this hotel”
Review of Nash Airport Hotel

Nash Airport Hotel
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Cointrin
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I just wanna mention the advantages of the hotel
Free frequent shuttle from and to airport.
Just 5 minutes from airport
Free wi-fi
Restaurant kitchen works until 11 pm an dishes are welcoming
Clean and nice rooms.
Perfect to overnight staying before the trip

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I only stayed for one night on my way through Geneva. The room was clean and nice, but not especially fancy. The shuttle for the airport worked quite nicely and the staff was very helpful in providing information about how to get around Geneva for the afternoon I played tourist. Seemed a great value for what I got.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Let me start that the hotel is close to the airport and has a free shuttle service that runs every 20 minutes. The staff on arrival was very helpful. However, sometime around 10:30 that evening when both of us were asleep a strange man entered our room. Either someone had a pass key and was going through rooms or the staff gave another person a key to our room. It was extremely upsetting to say the least. I'll never stay at any hotel that is owned by the people that own Nash Airport Hotel and I intend to tell all of my friends about my dismal experience at Nash Airport Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Chuck G
ManagerNash, General Manager at Nash Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your post on Tripadvisor, this gives us the opportunity to improve our services.
We have investigated your issues very seriously and we have made the reading of the electronic lock of your room during your stay. We have sent you by e-mail directly the result of our investigation and as you have seen any other card, beside the card you have received at the reception during your check-in, was used on the key lock of your room door. So we strongly believe that you did not close your door properly and it is possible that the housekeeper just checked if all was fine, and this is a normal standards procedure in this case.
Sorry for the inconvenience but nothing was done wrongly from our side.
Looking forward to see you again I send you my best greetings. The Management

Reviewed 12 February 2014

shuttle bus pick up at airport. pick up point is nearby taxi station. It is very easy to find. we did not ask for pick up, when we tried to get on taxi, taxi driver told us the hotel shuttle bus is just there. So we hop on the shuttle bus and arrive the hotel in 5 minutes. Front dest staff was quite nice and friendly. room is quite big.
Good hotel for people catch up early flight.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2014

After a long trip from Tokyo we arrived in the evening. My husband was not feeling well so immediately went to bed. I decided on a shower and was horrified to find a pair of lady's underwear hanging on the radiator, the trash basket was full of trash, the shower had a dirty facecloth draped on the soap dish, a lipstick was in the dish on the counter and there were no toiletries other than some soap.By that time it was too late to request another room. When we left early in the morning, I gave the receptionist a note listing the deficiencies. Hotel itself is pretty basic and not particularly attractive but OK for an overnight stay

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
ManagerNash, Directeur général at Nash Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your post on Tripadvisor. We are terribly sorry the bathroom of your room was not cleaned. We have investigated and effectively the maid forgot to clean the bathroom of your room.
It is a pity you could not see this immediately at your arrival and we were of course ready to change your room in the spot and finish to complete the cleaning with the housekeeper on duty.
We are sorry of this. We send you our best greetings. The Management

Reviewed 12 January 2014

My family and I stayed here 9 January 2014 for one night. I found the reception staff to be very rude. My son was ill at the time and required refrigerated medications. Since there were no refrigerators in the hotel room, the medication and supplies had to be kept in the kitchen. When I went down to reception the next morning to get his medication I was yelled at by the reception staff (a man). He was angry that he had to get up from seat and retrieve the things I needed in order to take care of my son. I was shocked and appalled at the treatment I received. I did NOT deserve to treated in such an unprofessional manner, especially when it was to take care of a sick child. We travel to Switzerland often, we will never stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank mariasH8677XU

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your post on Tripadvisor. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenient you have faced with the Night Receptionist. We have reviewed with him the place where to leave the medicaments for the guests in order to easily find it the next day. Effectively he did not immediately find the treatments that were placed in another location as usually and he was actually unhappy with this situation. We are ready to change service and procedures when we see that we have to improve. We are really sorry for the inconvenience. We send you our best greetings. The Management

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Booked a twin-room for one night, 1 adult and 1 child, for visiting an exhibit at the Palaexpo: for this purpose - and if you need to travel from Geneva airport - the location is super! Despite the hotel is close to the airport, we hardly could hear the planes. Friendly people at the reception helped us organize our day. The room was not so big, but clean and with enough space to place our small luggage and coats. There is no minibar and no room service. Actually it would be impossible to eat, as the table is really small. But it is possible to order some food at the restaurant and bring it to the room. In the bathroom I could not find any wall socket, so I guess you need to use the one in the corridor to operate the hair dryer. The breakfast selection was not really big, but the quality pretty good. The wifi worked also pretty well. The building looks quite old-fashioned and the choice of the colors makes it a bit dark. But for our needs - location and money - it was ok.

Room Tip: Our room was the 403: pretty silent