This was a wonderful start to our holiday in Sri Lanka. The rooms were very comfortable, staff superb and meals were excellent. It is a complete oasis of calm which allows you to get over the flight and start your trip refreshed. I would thoroughly recommend starting or ending your holiday here - tempting to stay longer but with such a beautiful country to see you really have to force yourself away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wallawwa was once the country estate of the head chieftan of Galle. It is now home to The Wallawwa, Sri Lanka's first and only boutique airport hotel. Perfectly situated and designed to welcome weary travelers in style and seclusion. Just 15 minutes from Colombo airport and within touching distance of Colombo, there is now no reason to take on long car journeys after arriving at the airport. Join us, sit back and relax at the Z spa or at the Verandah restaurant and start or finish your holiday in heavenly luxury. A 17 room private boutique hotel, restaurant, spa and gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Wallawwa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wallawwa Hotel Kotugoda
- Wallawwa Hotel Colombo
- Wallawwa Boutique Hotel Colombo
- The Wallawwa Sri Lanka/Kotugoda