“Lovely location with well cooked, tasty food.”

Brewers Fayre Sidcot Arms
Ranked #8 of 9 Restaurants in Winscombe
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Lovely location with well cooked, tasty food.”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

As a family with adult children, we enjoy coming out to the Sidcot for our family meals. The well priced menu is always attractive, but so are the views of the countryside.

The food is always tasty and we feel it's better cooked and better presented than one of its sister pubs nearer to us in Bristol.

The staff are always helpful and friendly and you always get good food and service, everything is slightly better when they are quieter though but the same goes for anywhere really!

If you haven't been... go!

1 Thank KiBoosh

Chipping Campden, United Kingdom
“It was just OK”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Although this is attached to the Premier Inn it is not part of their group or it would have been a lot better.

There was no atmosphere in the place and although the young staff were friendly enough, it just was missing something. We both had fish and chips which were average accompanied by a very average Rose wine.

We were really underwhelmed and wouldn't return.

“Nice restaurant”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Restaurant is located in the same building with Premier Inn hotel.
Good food and good selection of beers. Good climate and friendly service.

Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Poor service and poor food”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Evening staff were poor, either talking to each other or complaining about being short staffed and the breakfast was the worst I've had

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Scunnyinplym
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

The manager and staff are amazing. My daughter had her fingers trapped in the car door, I can not say how thank you enough to the manager as due got her a bucket of ice straight away even though she was extremely busy she sat with us to make sure my daughter was ok. The staff were amazing getting my daughter a drink and the manager even noticed my daughter was going into shock from where we was sat and quickly came over to take me and ky child to a quiet area to lie my child down to bring her out of the shock. Throughout our meal we had every member of staff on the floor keep coming up to check my child was ok and making sure she was not in shock. I would like to say a massive thank you to you all. And she is making her grandad pay lol. We will see you all again on mothers day.