Fantastic location, sunny weather also helped the experience. Staff extremely helpful in all respects. Staff went the extra mile to sort out taxi service for us to take to a wedding venue, although initial quotes were expensive. Kept persevering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A flying visit or a long, leisurely break? The Premier Inn Hotel Bristol Sidcot is ideal for jetting off or exploring the area. Set just nine miles from Bristol Airport, our grand Victorian-fronted hotel is a great way to start (or finish) your holiday. There's lots to do closer to home too: explore the amazing caves and cliffs at Cheddar Gorge, marvel at the towering Wells Cathedral, or promenade along the Grand Pier at Weston-Super-Mare. And, whether it's an early start or a late arrival, you'll find our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and comfy beds hit the spot. Important info: Please note that this Premier Inn does not have a lift. Guests requiring an easily accessible room please contact the hotel direct. Transport and local information: Weston-super-Mare Beach Cheddar Gorge Tourist Attraction Wookey Hole Weston Super Mare Train Station 9 miles Bristol Airport 9 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Bristol Sidcot (A38) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bristol Airport (Sidcot) Hotel Winscombe
- Premier Inn Bristol Sidcot (A38) Hotel Winscombe, Somerset