“What a great experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mimosa Wine & Tapas Bar
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Carlow
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European, Spanish, Wine Bar
Good for: Cheap Eats, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Surrey,England
“What a great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Really impressed with the food and service.
Has to be one of the best Tapas meals I have had & the service was excellent.
Very friendly staff and some very appealing menu items.
So good we went twice in our 5 day stay in Carlow.
One not to miss!

Carlow, Ireland
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Went here with 4 friends Saturday just gone, food was fab & service
Is great! I've been here a good few times & never been disappointed.. Favourite tapas has to be the lamb sliders, devine!

Wicklow, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Miss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Went with my boyfriend last night after trying so hard to get into this place since Jan, my god it was worth the wait! Service was so quick, staff very friendly, food amazing and the atmosphere was great. We arrived at 7.15 as we wanted to be sure to get a table it was late and we leaving and the place was defo full but we still received 100% attention! My only small critique was we werent told how tapas worked, I knew as id been to a few tapas but my boyfriend hadn't a clue. The wine was tasty and dessert too. I have a thing against tipping as I feelni dont get tipped in my line of work or on a daily basis for doing a good job but the food was so nice staff so friendly and efficient we left a tip! We will definitely return!!

Carlow, Ireland
“Superb Tapas experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Spent a couple of enjoyable hours with friends in Mimosa last Wednesday night. Some of my friends were on holidays from the USA and Mimosa provided them with a wonderful example of the dining experience here in Ireland. The food was delicious and the service was generally excellent with my only little 'crib' being that the different dishes were brought to us too quickly. In addition the premises itself is excellent and a superb ambiance is created. Can't wait to dine there again.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dublin
“Really fantastic restaurant in Carlow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Feel so blessed to have Mimosa in Carlow. What a gem it is!! Reasonably priced, mouthwatering food, generous portions, fantastic wines (Malbec particularly good on my last visit) and really friendly staff all in wonderful atmospheric surroundings. Cannot recommend the restaurant enough! The only problem is everyone else is on to it too so it can be hard to get a table!!