“Scrumptious”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Fantastic restaurant with amazing food. Place is spotless and so well laid out. Staff so friendly aswel. Will surely go back again just for their sweet and sour Yum Yum :-)

2  Thank debbiek1004

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Excellent Food . We eat here on a regular basis and we have never had anything but a good meal with good service . Polite and Professional Staff . Excellent Menu Selections and very good wine list . Certainly the best Chinese Restaurant of Carlow and one of the best in the country .

1  Thank Jason_Carlow
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Best Chinese in carlow without a shadow of a doubt..chinese is my favourite food. .I have eaten in restaurant throughout da country and joes chinese has to be da most outstanding restaurant I have been too

1  Thank Breda L
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Wonderful restaurant. Staff were friendly enough. Food was good value for money. I mean you'd feel full after them. Chicken tasted a bit weird. I had the chicken curry and chips. Kids meal very good value. Beautiful decoration. They didn't go over the top which was a nice thing. It is a very well decorated and would make you feel calm. The food was nicely presented. Defiantly got my thumbs up. The only thing that let me down was the chicken and I'm a big fan of chicken.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

This is my second time to get a delivery from Joes, I was so dissapointed each time. First time they did bring us the meal again for free, which was lovely. This time we didnt even ask. It was cold, curry sauce was like liver, Flavours were not there, Greasy chicken balls, I wont say anymore. Maby we got them on a bad night again. :-(

2  Thank ilyjaj