“thev hostess with the most”
Review of Green Lane House

Green Lane House
Green Lane House
Ranked #5 of 11 Carlow B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 August 2013

we holiday in Ireland we are both retired and irish and being in every county in Ireland noleen and pat will go out of there way to make your holiday perfect they take you train ng nd bus station free of charge and also give you the odd evening meal if you are tird and weary from your day very happy travellers

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anne m
There are newer reviews for Green Lane House

Reviewed 23 July 2013

This place was perfect for us. There are tons of great places to see nearby and the accommodations are wonderful. Noleen was so welcoming to my family and I and we loved the family room. Highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Todd L
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I stay in Green Lane House on a regular basis when I work in Carlow and only have good things to say about it. Pat and Noleen are very welcoming and inviting.The B & B is very well set out, with lots of car parking space and the rooms very spacious rooms. The rooms are very clean and supplied with tea/ coffee and biscuits. It is very close to local amenities and the town centre. I would highly recommend Geen Lane B&B.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Deirdre H
Reviewed 6 June 2013

What a lovely couple so very welcoming they couldn't do enough the rooms were very clean and we enjoyed our breakfast I would of loved to of stayed longer I hope to go back sometime in the year thank you so much

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I would like to write and comment on how welcoming and inviting both Pat and Noleen are at Green House Lane, Carlow. I would definitely return and highly recommend. The B & B itself is very well set out, lots of car parking space, nothing is too much bother. The rooms are clean, supplied with tea and coffee and biscuits. Very close to local amenities and town centre. Perfect location. The breakfast was superb. Lovely full irish breakfast, cereal, juice, toast, soda bread - excellent. Like I have said, I would not hesitate in returning to this lovely B & B. Well done Pat and Noleen, keep up the tremendous work!!! Look forward to seeing you again soon. :-)

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Nice couple, Pat and Noeleen, delicious breakfast - first time for the full Irish breakfast and white pudding!! Yummy.... Unfortunately the walls between our room and next door were so thin I could hear ALL that was going on in there.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CountryKiwis
Reviewed 19 December 2012

Noleen and Pat were wonderful hosts. Their house is spectacular and the Irish breakfast was delicious. This was my first time to Carlow and Green Lane was the perfect location. Easy walk to town. The room was lovely and comfortable. We are thinking about an extended family vacation to Ireland and I will definitely stay at Green Lane!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo