“As good as I hoped it would be!!”
Review of Sha-Roe Bistro

Sha-Roe Bistro
Ranked #1 of 74 Restaurants in Carlow
Cuisines: European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Had Sunday lunch here for my husband's 40th (he's still in denial!) and it was every bit as amazing as I hoped it would be! Service was impeccable and the food was amazing. First heard about the restaurant from a friend in college many years ago (thanks Avril!) and she was singing it's praises. Only regret I have is that it took me so long to actually get there! I would dine here every weekend if I could. Thanks for making us feel so welcome.

3  Thank Fishpout

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Have been to this restaurant a couple of times. Both times food was really really good. My son is an excellent chef and a vegetarian and has worked all over the world.. He said that his veggie meal was one of the best he has had in any restaurant .. Coming from him that speaks volumes. I would have no hesitation in recommending Sha-Roe at any time. Please book well in advance for table

1  Thank moreglob
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Best food by far have enjoyed several dinners at the Sha Roe restaurant food excellent. Great choice of wine and excellent attention

1  Thank Agnes N
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This place is amazing, we have visited on three occasions now and each time was a joy. The menu is updated regularly and always has some interesting offers. The food tastes incredible, delicious flavours even in something as simple as a cauliflower soup. Service is impeccable, friendly and just right - no rushing you out etc. They make you feel relaxed and welcome. It's also a pretty spot so make a trip to visit if you are even close by, it's worth it.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I have eaten in many top restaurants all over the world and have to say this would have to be in the top end of the list