“Lovely spot ”
Review of The Tea Room's - CLOSED

The Tea Room's
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Step back in time and relax, enjoy afternoon cream tea or a light lunch. All of our baking is done in-house using local produce
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Had breakfast with my daughter there today. It's a fabulous little place and the staff are extremely welcoming and friendly. The food is top notch too. My daughter had American pancakes with maple syrup and she thought they were "very yummy". I would highly recommend a visit here if you're in Borris.

1  Thank Risteard69

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have to say I really enjoyed my lunch out with 2 friends on Saturday. From the soup, salads, wrap and omelette. Everything was cooked to perfection and the taste was amazing. We sat for hours catching up with tea & cakes later. Very welcoming and the woman who runs it is pleasant and friendly without being too full on.

1  Thank bababet77
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Went to the tearooms on sunday for our nephews communion,absolutetly fantastic food was served up to us by mark and jackie the looked after us so well,i would highly recommend the tearooms for nice food and great place to relax...

1  Thank Mollyrea1969
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I brought my mother for 'afternoon tea'. We had a fabulous afternoon. Mary showed us to our table, and was very friendly and attentive, taking great care of us. We enjoyed some tasty sandwiches and delicious cakes. My mom was thrilled and really enjoyed the experience saying it was 'a cut above the rest', having enjoyed afternoon tea in many hotels. I would highly recommend the TeaRooms, we had a wonderful time. We left feeling relaxed yet rejuvenated.

1  Thank MaryN8
Reviewed 27 January 2014

The Tea Rooms in Borris is a little gem under the shadow of Mount Leinster serving excellent coffee and sustaining meals. A must 'tea stop' whenever we are travelling in the area. Unpretentious but oozing charm.. Service excellent and overall outstanding value for money.

1  Thank William F