“Always Perfect!”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Carlow
“Always Perfect!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I have been visiting this restaurant on a regular basis for years. I experienced meals in the restaurant, take aways and deliveries. I have never found a fault to that place. The staff is very friendly and professional, food is always perfect and we are always made very welcome every time we visit. The menu is varied with lots of different options to choose from and prices are very reasonable.The only thing I could say would be there is not enough parking space around but you don't really mind when you know you are going to get fab food and great service!

• Visited October 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Good value Thai”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Went with family including kids and grumpy grandpa early mid-week. Good selection of the usual Thai food with option of how spicey you want it. The kids were well catered for and the staff friendly and helpfull. the bill for three adults and three kids including a couple of beers was €65.
On a small negative i thought the meat content in the main courses a little small.

• Visited August 2013
Carlow, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food at a good price!”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My boyfriend and I have gone to Weeping Thaiger many times and have not been let down yet! Food is always lovely and you're never kept waiting for too long. Staff are very friendly too! I recommend this place to anyone who fancy going out for a quick dinner at a fantastic price. It definitely beats getting a takeaway!

• Visited July 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Really tasty food and fairly pticed”
Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

Although located off "the beaten track" it is worth searching for. Thai food can be predictable and similar in most Thai restaurants. However it is better than most I have tried. I had Tom Yam soup which was better than most I have had elsewhere and the red curry I had was also really good. The fresh flavours is what really made the difference. Incredible value for money also. At those prices I was expecting small portions or substandard food but the opposite was the case. Well worth a try!

• Visited June 2013
Kilkenny, Ireland
“Father's Day Treat”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

My daughter in law booked lunch for father's day yesterday. When I was told where we were going, I looked at past reviews and while most were very positive, there were a couple that were not. One review, in particular, mentioned that the staff were not very friendly. With this in mind, I was on "staff alert" from the moment we arrived. I/we found the staff to be extremely friendly and very helpful, particularly describing the dishes and how spicy they were. We had a fabulous lunch which I could not fault in terms of food quality and value. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited June 2013