This is our 11th time to beaches and we have had lifetime memories.The reason why we keep going back is the the staff.Our 1st time was in 2003 and there are a lot of the same staff there and that speaks volume.Ian from Elernors was outstandining along with bruce,Migel,Colette and Sidue.At the Bayside the food service were great!They couldnt do enough for.Lenox,Susan,Gracelyn,jason,Monique,Juanita,Paula,Devene,Shantollee,Odian,Bruce,Kirklon,Cameika,Milton,Kedisha,Christine.Wedding department was great with.Guelan and Michelle.Neptune Resteraunt food was great and being right on the water hit tpot.Richard,Jomo,Nata Lee and Racheda did a great job cooking lunch.The Venition was great!Delroy was fantastic along with Taywane and Bruce.Come back soon team was so helpful and friendly.Jadeane,Fione and Rupert were the best!The Front office was outstanding with helpng all of our needs,starting with Anenia,Samanta,Matthew,Shareae,Damion and Alwayne.The Spa,wished it could have been a bit bigger,but the staff was amazing and did a outstanding job.Hillery was Fantastic,along with Jackie who braided our 5year old daughters hair,which everybody stopped us and told us how good it looked.Wished the steam room worked also.Vannessa,Meliissa,Fiancia,Cecial,Naddesha,Tracey,Elizabeth,Shantel,Noreen and Andrea.The housekeeping were very clean.Karen was great along with Christine!All the managers were very friendly,We just love Francine,she worked so hard and she was so good with our Kids.Donald and all the Managers were great!Gregory was the 1st lifeguard we met our 1st year and does a outstanding job for us and everybody.Don and all the beach lifeguards were great too.Water park staff was awesome and all those lifeguards.The Chefs were great.Lawrence
was great.Romona in the kitchen was great.This is the ultimate Family vacation.This will be our 2nd time back in two months!The staff has made us feel like Family from the very 1st time we went there.That staff is the nicest people ive been around and cant do enough for my Family and I.One Love!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Minutes away from the newly renovated Ian Fleming International Airport•Kids Camp with certified nannies to pamper the kids •Supervised Xbox® Play Lounge with flat screen plasma TV’s•Kids can enjoy fun and games with Elmo & friends in our Sesame Street Caribbean Adventure•Adults-only El Dorado bar located on a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea •A state of the art “Liquid by Beaches” Disco •Pirates Island Water Park offering eleven slides for all ages•Voted Beaches Resorts ‘World’s Leading Family All-Inclusive’ 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Boscobel Resort And Golf Club
- Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club Hotel Boscobel
- Beaches Boscobel Hotel
- Beaches Boscobel Ocho Rios
- Beaches Ocho Rios