Just returned from our trip last night. 7 Days at the Beaches Ocho Rios. We had the best time and did not want to leave. The employees were always there to make our trip enjoyable and make us feel welcome. Whorms and Aaron at the pool bar made our days by the pool the best. They made the best drinks for my husband and myself as well as made sure our kids received what they wanted as well. The service they provided was just EXCELLENT. Lacy-Ann also was very pleasant around the pool. Stopping by to make sure that we did not need anything. Ashley, Fabian, Sheldon, Kemar, Chloe, and Dexton kept my kids entertained the whole time. There was always something for the kids to do during the day and in the evening and it was not over the top. They would come find the kids to make sure they were involved and enjoying themselves which made it great that they were never bored.
The food was very good. The only problem is that you wait way too long for your food to arrive in the restaurants. We waited over an hour for our food to arrive at the Venetian.
Another downfall is the internet service. We paid $40 plus dollars for internet service and it was always down. When we called to ask about the internet service they charged us $11 for the call. They did take it off our bill but that is something to be aware of.
I would have to say that the cleanliness of the resort, the endless amount of activities for our kids to do and the food would bring us back. Along with the employees at the pool bar, activity centers, etc. I did think that the staff at the main desk and concierge desk were arrogant. We booked a concierge level room and when we arrived at our room there was a letter addressed to another family. No big deal. I did not go to the desk until the second day because we needed more pillows in our room. They wanted to know why I had not contacted them and just rubbed me the wrong way. So booking a concierge level room was a waste of money.
The bartenders in the evening at the main bar were somewhat unfriendly too. They were nowhere near as friendly as the bartenders at the pool bar.
Overall the trip was great and we had an excellent time. Would definitely return.
Thank you Whorms, Aaron, Ashley, Fabian, Sheldon, Kemar, Chloe, Dexton and Lacy-Ann for going above and beyond and for making our trip really special!!!! You are all the best and we wish you well and would love to return to see you all!!!!
P.S. And I would like to give a shout out to #3. You know who you are!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Minutes away from the newly renovated Ian Fleming International Airport•Kids Camp with certified nannies to pamper the kids •Supervised Xbox® Play Lounge with flat screen plasma TV’s•Kids can enjoy fun and games with Elmo & friends in our Sesame Street Caribbean Adventure•Adults-only El Dorado bar located on a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea •A state of the art “Liquid by Beaches” Disco •Pirates Island Water Park offering eleven slides for all ages•Voted Beaches Resorts ‘World’s Leading Family All-Inclusive’ 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Hotels.com and Holiday Gems so you can book your Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Boscobel Resort And Golf Club
- Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club Hotel Boscobel
- Beaches Boscobel Hotel
- Beaches Boscobel Ocho Rios
- Beaches Ocho Rios