My family and I recently spent 8 days at Beaches in Ocho Rios. Our first time there. The staff was amazing. Our bell hop Shalleck who greeted us with so much kindness was wonderful our entire stay. He was attentive to our needs and made us feel right at home. Devon our bartender during our stay was awesome. Hanging at the pool bar was great and he was fun with the kids showing them lots of attention while he served them their Shirley Temples and milk shakes :). Gary in water sports was so sweet the entire stay and helped us to do all the water sports from banana boat rides, snorkeling trips, sailing and helped us utilize our time with maximum fun. Mike Hines in customer relations was considerate and helpful during our stay and Christopher in guest services was also very nice. Our couples massage in Red Spa was very good and we recommend booking yours. Our room was clean and renovated as described on line. Housekeeping was satisfactory. Our shuttle driver Johnny Bravo was pleasant and fun. A few negatives include: elevators very old and noisy. It made us feel a bit unsafe so we took the stairs a lot. And there are a lot of stairs all over resort. Difficult at times for us and also for those with physical challenges- we have a friend with an ankle injury who had surgery in October and he was having a hard time. Other big issue was the beach itself. Water was beautiful but so small. Big disappointment. Also, the lack of chairs available pool side and on the beach was very upsetting. My husband had to get up at 6 am each day to reserve 4 chairs with our personal items otherwise we were out of luck. The kids enjoyed the Xbox lounge but it was a lot smaller then we expected. They should consider having an attendant present though. The older kids were difficult with the younger kids trying to play and the Xbox room was down two kinect stations our entire time. They were out of order. The water park was fun for the kids but some additional attendants are needed to assure safety, pool rules and monitor toddlers. Some of which did not have a swim diaper on only a regular diaper. Restaurant service was satisfactory and the food at all the restaurants was very good. Night life kind of boring. Most stage activities done by 9 for even adults. Club Liquid small and not very entertaining. Overall, we did have a nice time, especially because of the above mentioned staff. If you do not mind a very SMALL beach it's a nice family resort for the price.
Gina and Ray
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Minutes away from the newly renovated Ian Fleming International Airport•Kids Camp with certified nannies to pamper the kids •Supervised Xbox® Play Lounge with flat screen plasma TV’s•Kids can enjoy fun and games with Elmo & friends in our Sesame Street Caribbean Adventure•Adults-only El Dorado bar located on a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea •A state of the art “Liquid by Beaches” Disco •Pirates Island Water Park offering eleven slides for all ages•Voted Beaches Resorts ‘World’s Leading Family All-Inclusive’ 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club Hotel Boscobel
- Beaches Boscobel Resort And Golf Club
- Beaches Boscobel Hotel
- Beaches Boscobel Ocho Rios
- Beaches Ocho Rios