Beaches Ocho Rios was great Transfer from airport was long after having connecting flight but the driver was very knowledgable about the area and the history so that helped. We chose to forgo the rest stop. Resort: beautiful lots of stairs so not great for less mobile elderly folks but for us was not an issue. I like that the resort had many levels and from one part of the resort you couldn't see another part because it kept my children from wanting to roam to far since you can't see a different part of the resort. It does take alittle while to get the lay of the land.
Room: We stayed in the carribean delux family room, beautiful and huge room. The patio large enough comfortably seat 4 people.
Kids camp: awesome so many activities. There is a daily flyer that lists all of the restaurants and activities for the resort. Kids camp did change times and activities from the flyer but had a board posted for all the actives at kids camp and updated it each evening for the next day so I would just take a pic with my phone and refer to that. My children ages 4 and 5 went to kids camp everyday for around 4 hours and loved it so many themed activities. The ladies that cared for them were great.
Restuarants: Bayside buffet was our stop for breakfast, lunch and most dinners, buffets are easiest with kids. Carlos at Bayside was awesome my children adored him. The people at the fruit smoothie,omelette and pasta station were great. Most of the employees really cared and interacted with guests as much as possible. Neptunes and Elenors were fantastic while kids were enjoying sea same street show with kids camp unfortunately made mistake of bringing kids to dinner at Venetian (anti pasta bar awesome) but rushed by my childrens behavior after they filled up on anti pasta bar.
Beach: was small but resort was not busy so no problem getting seats or crowding on beach.
Pools: awesome my kids loved the swim up bar and spent hours at the waterpark. The pool next to Josaphines is quiet and great for enjoying a sweet snack while kids swimming.
Bars: the Carribean bar located on top of water sports was our favorite spot played rock from 60's to present and has a beautiful view. Main bar was great too.
Entertainment: shows great for kids, not so great for adults. But there are moe than enough to keep parents and kids entertained.
All in all a great family vacation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Minutes away from the newly renovated Ian Fleming International Airport•Kids Camp with certified nannies to pamper the kids •Supervised Xbox® Play Lounge with flat screen plasma TV’s•Kids can enjoy fun and games with Elmo & friends in our Sesame Street Caribbean Adventure•Adults-only El Dorado bar located on a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea •A state of the art “Liquid by Beaches” Disco •Pirates Island Water Park offering eleven slides for all ages•Voted Beaches Resorts ‘World’s Leading Family All-Inclusive’ 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club Hotel Boscobel
- Beaches Boscobel Resort And Golf Club
- Beaches Boscobel Hotel
- Beaches Boscobel Ocho Rios
- Beaches Ocho Rios