We were there April 26 to May 3. 10 of us went to celebrate our 50th anniversary, a birthday, high school graduation and a 10th anniversary. Ages were 4, 7,15, 18, 4 in forties and my husband and I in our 70's. From the moment we arrived the service was beyond great. We were there is a slow period so there was no waiting for anything. There were plenty of beach and pool chairs available all the time. The birthday was celebrated with balloons and a card with her name on it and a birthday cake. Aldean went out of his way to charm a crying 7 year old and wait on us.
Our 50th anniversary party was at Elenors and the food and the service was great. Thank you Andrea and Leonix for making it special with a bottle of champagne. The food was excellent and the service better than that. The desert plate came out with happy 50th written in chocolate on the plate. Two nights later when we returned they again wrote on the desert plate.
The little ones loved the buffets. Sharone, an in training staff member, did and excellent job of taking care of us and the little ones. The crepe place was a big hit with all of us. I wish I could remember the names of all the smiling and helpful staff. we never met a person who was not happy and asking if they could do anything for us.
We had 3 rooms close to each other with two of them adjoining. We were on the 3rd floor of the back building and were very spacious. Plenty of room for everyone with a very nice balcony.
The beach although small was very good and the water park was a hit with all.
This was a wonderful place for a family reunion. Not much nighttime entertainment but that did not bother us. We would love to go back as a family again. Thanks everyone who made our vacation very special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Minutes away from the newly renovated Ian Fleming International Airport•Kids Camp with certified nannies to pamper the kids •Supervised Xbox® Play Lounge with flat screen plasma TV’s•Kids can enjoy fun and games with Elmo & friends in our Sesame Street Caribbean Adventure•Adults-only El Dorado bar located on a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea •A state of the art “Liquid by Beaches” Disco •Pirates Island Water Park offering eleven slides for all ages•Voted Beaches Resorts ‘World’s Leading Family All-Inclusive’ 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Boscobel Resort And Golf Club
- Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club Hotel Boscobel
- Beaches Boscobel Hotel
- Beaches Boscobel Ocho Rios
- Beaches Ocho Rios