My family has now stayed at Beaches Turks & Caicos and most recently Beaches Ocho Rios.
Why stay at Beaches Ocho Rios? Simply put, it's smaller and the hospitality of the staff is amazing.
But first - planning at trip to Jamaica? Pay for the Club MoBay VIP arrival. This gets you through customs and immigration extremely fast and efficient. We did not know about this, and waited in a hot airport line for an hour.
The drive takes between 1 3/4 hours to 2 hours.
Staff- The staff was awesome. By the second day that had already remembered are names and would be quick with my favorite drinks... whether a Miami Vice or "Devon's Special". huge thanks to Devon and Arron at the Sunset Swim up bar. Beaches Ocho Rios is lucky to have these guys.
Pool - tons of activities for kids during the days and games at the pool. My son and I enjoyed playing water Polo and water volleyball. Beaches has certain staff members designated as "players", who hang out and interact with the kids and adults. Rodney and Dane were awesome! Beaches Ocho Rios is lucky to have these guys.
Water sports at Beaches- we did the snorkeling trips, glass bottom boat, 4 person catamaran , and banana boat rides. The water sports team were amazing. Make sure not to wear sunglasses on the banana boat ride, I lost my sunglasses, but the staff took the glass bottom boat out and tried to find them. Romane and Donald were awesome. Made the sports fun.
Food - food was awesome, and the fruit was out of this world. From cook to order omelets for breakfast to the coffee crusted steaks, could have asked for anything else.
Rooms- we stayed in a Oceanfront One Bedroom Concierge Suite. Room was nice and extremely clean, and the staff kept it clean for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Minutes away from the newly renovated Ian Fleming International Airport•Kids Camp with certified nannies to pamper the kids •Supervised Xbox® Play Lounge with flat screen plasma TV’s•Kids can enjoy fun and games with Elmo & friends in our Sesame Street Caribbean Adventure•Adults-only El Dorado bar located on a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea •A state of the art “Liquid by Beaches” Disco •Pirates Island Water Park offering eleven slides for all ages•Voted Beaches Resorts ‘World’s Leading Family All-Inclusive’ 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Hotels.com and Holiday Gems so you can book your Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Boscobel Resort And Golf Club
- Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club Hotel Boscobel
- Beaches Boscobel Hotel
- Beaches Boscobel Ocho Rios
- Beaches Ocho Rios