We stayed here quite by accident! We were NOT disappointed! WILDLIFE EVERYWHERE .... walks and more walks! Spacious accommodation with HOT showers!
Lots of guided walks (including a night walk) were available! Our guide Daniel was sooooo informative and patient whilst we took photos!
The food was great! There were no crowds! The education that this centre provides is astounding!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Sarapiqui region, the Tirimbina Rainforest Lodge along the Sarapiqui River, is contiguous to a Biological Reserve of 852.5 Acres.We offer 12 comfortable rooms with A/C, safe deposit box, hot water, WI-FI, and phone. Enjoy our welcoming atmosphere and discover the exciting tropical forest, walking along several trails and suspension bridges of tropical forest and river discoveries from our study trails and bridges.Services (Restaurant, laundry , 24h security, a be-lingual staff welcomes)Facilities (souvenir shop, parking lot, A/C conference room, library, internet access) Attractions: (More than 9km trails, chocolate tour, bird watching, bat program, self walking tour, guided tour, night walking tour, eco education programs, volunteer and research opportunities and more) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Tirimbina Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tirimbina Hotel La Virgen
- Tirimbina Lodge Sarapiqui, Costa Rica - La Virgen