We had a lovely two night stay here. Saw an amazing array of wildlife and enjoyed the accommodation, especially the lovely outside area with a hammock. I enjoyed a full body massage for fifty dollars which lasted a full hour and ten minutes. One of the best massages I have ever had!
Food was fine and the customer services were excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta de Sarapiquí Country Inn is a beautiful cozy hotel, located 60 miles from San José, with a perfect destination that combines a tremendous biological diversity with comfortable accommodations, easy access and personalized Costa Rican hospitality. Is an ideal base for both casual and avid birders. The Inn has 28 rooms in bungalows, most of them are wheel chair accessible, and surrounded by the tropical garden rich in heliconias, gingers, palms and flowering trees, and a beautiful thatched roof porch facing the gardens with hammocks and rocking chairs, from where you can enjoy the view of flowers and birds. On site features include a butterfly house, a frog land, lush tropical gardens, La Galería with an insect’s inventory, two swimming pools and pathways along the riverside as well as a tubing ride and our SPAce of the River. One of the very few Costa Rican hotels certified with 5 leaves in sustainable tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your La Quinta de Sarapiqui Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta De Sarapiqui Country Hotel Sarapiqui
- La Quinta Sarapiqui
- Country Inn Sarapiqui
- Sarapiqui La Quinta
- Sarapiqui Country Inn
- La Quinta De Sarapiqui Country Inn Costa Rica - La Virgen