La Porta dell'Alcantara(Gaggi)(Great Value!)
US$82
B&B Casa Mia(Gaggi)(Great Value!)
US$88
Casale Romano(Motta Camastra)
US$111
US$102
US$61
US$58
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Hotel Villa Sonia(Castelmola)
US$92
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Lemon Tree(Castelmola)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat foodgiardini naxossmall townswimming poolspecial thanksjunior suitelarge terracemt etnabeautiful gardenbeautiful placefirst floorangelocarweddingcasepartiesmattress
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Agree with other posotive comments really lovelly resort, staff very helpful and friendly. Mixture of families and couples. Good breakfast, clean facilities, comfy beds. agree with 4 star rating,Wifi included, fridge, tv, etc. As is normal with europe no kettle for morning brew, so take your own. Hotel arranged for us to do a day tour of Etna which was really good.60e per adult. booked through expedia and price quoted was price paid, no extra local taxes or anything. Would recomend you need a car to get about. pretty, private, relaxing resort.

Room Tip: We had a triple room and it was comfortably spacious enough for the three of us.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stayed at Alcantara Resort for 15 days and enjoyed every minute of it... What a great place, with a breathtaking view of the Etna, especially during the night! The rooms are beautiful and are kept perfectly clean every day. It was a treat to get up for breakfast every day. Not only because of the great food (including 10 different fresh pies!), but also because of Carmello making us lovely coffee every morning, whilst giving us useful advice for nice day trips. Alcantara Resort is a perfect base for visiting many beautiful places in Sicily... Besides the beautiful scenery of the hotel, let us not forget to mention the incredible hospitality of the owners and Luigi, we have never seen anything like it. They were always willing to help, for example when our car broke down...
Altogether, one of the best holidays we've experienced!
A special thanks to Melissa, a wonderful receptionist who became a good friend along the way...

Patrick & Aline Merel from Holland

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We have just spent 11 nights at this superb resort. Having been a professional wind surfer in the past , I have traveled all over Europe and This Hotel / Resort , Is by far the very best that I have had the privilege to stay at. I cannot wait to return !. The rooms are all very well furnished and are more than large enough and have a great balcony , with superb views. The swimming pool is out of this world , so inviting for a lovely swim. We used the restaurant in the evening and the food and service were excellent. Getting up for breakfast was something that we looked forward to as it was so good, with a vast choice of food, which kept us going all day. The gardens are superb especially the lawns which I found so special. There is plenty of car parking space What makes this resort so very special is the management and staff. They are all so very kind and so helpful and made us feel completely relaxed . I would like to thank them all but especially Carmelo who went out of his way to help us. The one person who really stands out at the resort is Melissa , she is the receptionist and words alone cannot describe her. She is so fabulous , lovely , kind and beautiful .She is a real asset to the Alcantara resort and a fabulous ambassador for Sicily.. I can recommend this as the best place to stay in Sicily and I shall be going back again and again. Ciao Amici.

Room Tip: Superior room was just superb !!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2014

In a few weeks time we will go for the third time to stay at Alcantara Resort. The Hotel is absolutely great. Beautifull, well equiped rooms in little buildings in a beautifull landscaped garden and a great pool. The breakfast is very extensive accompanied with great coffee or cappuchino. Dinner is also great. But the real treat of this lovely place is it's people. Everybody who works at Alcantara is very kind and helpfull, so you can enjoy and relax! Going back there is like coming home.

Room Tip: Rooms are al great!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ElviMaessen
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I spent two weeks at the Alcantara in September, 2013. This stay was my second stay in two years. I am a single sixty-six year old Canadian male traveler and I have traveled quite extensively in Italy in the past four years. This hotel is, by far, my favourite of the numerous similarly priced hotels at which I've stayed.

The major reason for my rating is the good nature of the people who own and operate the facility. They all have an understanding of their roles and requirements but, go far beyond those roles by demonstrating a genuine interest and concern in and for the patrons of the hotel.

The hotel is ideally located for my particular desires and preferences for recreational travel. Among other things, I want to use a car. The Alcantara is outside of the traffic crush of larger Sicilian towns and makes everyday driving (for a North American) much less stressful. There is ample, free and easy parking at the Alcantara. The hotel is about a ten minute drive from a junction with the major Sicilian highway system that will take one to any part of the island in a matter of hours. Taormina, a jewel of a tourist destination, is fifteen minutes away.

The physical and service aspects of the hotel reflect the personality of the owners. They are gregarious, fun loving, and humorous while being precise and hard working. The hotel is anything but "stiff". The rooms and the grounds are spotless. The food served in the restaurant is delicious. The place makes for "good times".

I really hope to get back there soon.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo