“Great meal”

La Terra
Price range: US$35 - US$64
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: It is a typical italian restaurant on the amalfi coast the location is even more than beautiful in a building of the xv century. the food ,natural and organic, comes strictly by the land coultivated directly by the owner. the great chef prepare everything with love, following the traditions and the rules of the typical way of cooking of the amalfi coast. our secrets:goodness, genuineness,hospitality,simplicity.
Dallas, Texas
“Great meal”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

My husband and I had a great meal at La Terra. The views from our table were stunning, and the service was impeccable. There was some rather loud live singing, but it was beautiful so I can't complain too much. I'm sure my husband and I will be talking about the cheese-stuffed zucchini flower for YEARS to come!!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Melissa P

• Turkish first
London
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect combination of food and view!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Amazing location (although might not be easy to access if you don't live nearby), but it's worth the view!! especially if you're here during the sunset... Food is super delicious, very fresh seafood and the price is amazingly cheap if you consider this atmosphere and quality!!! the restaurant owner is also very welcoming, nice service!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank AmandaHuang
Rome, Italy
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Best food we had in Positano. Not easy to access as it's not in the center of the city (It's a 15 euros ride by cab from the center or you can walk by the stairway - 2000 stairs!) but breathtaking view! Traditional Italian food (not that sophisticated nothing in the plate food!). Large portions, very tasty. The fish of the day (with lemon) I ate was the freshest fish I had in my life! It was almost alive in my plate! Prices are ridiculously inexpensive. Too bad we found it on our last day or we would have eaten there every day!!

Visited April 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Top of the world!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

It's a long ways up but it's worth it! Prawns were perfectly cooked and everything felt fresh and handmade!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Drew B
Baltimore, Maryland
“Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Had a wonderful dinner here. The shuttle arrived to pick us up. Once we arrived, they gave us a free drink and starters. Waitress not only served but sang Whitney Houston's I'll Always Love You (by request). Since it was my birthday, they lit a candle and she sang to me again and the gentleman played the saxophone too! Food was uber delicious and great portions! Great views of Positano from above.

Visited April 2014