“A dream home”
other traveller has booked this property
Pool view from outside patio.
Day view of Master Bedroom French doors connecting the master bedroom to the outside patio.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Day view of Master Bedroom
French doors connecting the master bedroom to the outside patio.
Easy walk through to the patio, study or kitchen through the living room, for easy social setting.
Bedroom Three - Orange Room
Green Room - Bedroom two.
Evening view and relaxing in the sitting room, open plan feeling.
Study to relax and lounge with sea views, and a full computer screen to connect to laptop if needed.
Outside Gazebo facing pool and seafront.
Kitchen connected to the outside bar area, using bi-fold windows.
En-suite bathroom from master bedroom.
Green Room - Bedroom two
Second Bathroom for bedrooms two and three.
Property Patio, bar area, seating area, breakfast area.
Fully equipped kitchen, with all crockery, dinning sets and appliances.
Property Patio Area.
Front entrance and driveway to property.
Private pool and sun lounge area.
Wooden floors, sitting room connected to kitchen and study area.
View from Gazebo.
Granite tops and porcelain tiles, with plenty of room.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

AtlanticC...
Atlantic Canada
“A dream home”
Reviewed 23 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My gang (4 adults) had specific requirements for a vacation rental; it had to be somewhat private, have a pool and be within walking distance to the beach. Seaview didn't disappoint. In fact, it exceeded our expectations.

This three-bedroom home was perfect for us. The wall dividing the living room and deck was removed and replaced with sliding glass doors so everything is open and you don't feel cramped. Even the huge kitchen window slides open. If you like to cook you can chop carrots while looking out at the ocean and chatting with your friends sitting poolside. This is an ideal setup for people who like to spend time in the kitchen.

Other highlights:
- Large deck with plenty of seating options
- L shape of pool means it's bigger than it appears
- Comfy covered daybed with a spectacular view of the ocean
- Good-sized bedrooms
- Less than 5-min. walk to the beach (go along the road and then down a set of stairs)

Jackie, the house manager, is fantastic. When she heard how much coffee we consume every morning she went out and bought a large coffee maker! She even took us to a highly recommended spot for pudding and souse. Housekeeper Saska and gardener Ron are also friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: April 2017
Denise M
Halifax, Canada
“Paradise Found”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Our group of four, 40-something adults stayed for 10 days at this lovely villa in Barbados. It is situated only minutes south of the airport- close enough for speedy access to the rental, yet without sacrificing the very quiet feel. The sound of waves crashing onto the beach will great you as you enter this cosy and beautifully decorated property. The way that the property is situated, you will have views of the ocean from every bedroom; the kitchen, as well as from the sectional couch in the living room.
Some highlights, which I think may be of interest to those considering booking:

Ease of Booking:
Booking was simple! Rajesh, the property owner, was easy to contact (by email and by phone) to sort out payment details and answer our questions in a timely manner. We tend to book with only established villas in the Caribbean and Europe. Like other travellers, we look for a good track record and that includes reading reviews. We saw Seaview Long Beach during our online searches in January. Since this property is newer and didn't have any reviews at that time we were booking, it was a bit of a leap of faith for the group of us. We hoped for the best. All went exactly as it should with booking/payment and the property looks just as comfortable and clean as advertised. While staying at this property, you will have dependable access to the property management team, Jackie and Kevin. By the end of our stay, they felt like family to us. If we had any questions at all, Jackie, (with whom we had the most regular contact) was always available by phone or email. Jackie was able to give us tips and advice about local, authentic cuisine and unique sights to see. We really enjoyed our time with Jackie!

As other reviewers have mentioned, Saska is the housekeeper and she visits daily. Saska did a great job of keeping the villa clean. Saska is also a great source of information about local events, attractions and places to find authentic local cuisine. Ron is the gardener and he also drops by, briefly, daily. Ron keeps the pool clean and the garden watered. Lovely gentleman.
***Note that this rental comes with the use of an android smart phone during your stay. We have never had this feature in any of our previous rentals anywhere and is worth mentioning because this is unique and proved very helpful to us. You do not pay extra for this and is included when you arrive, pre-loaded.***

Features of the Villa:
You will find the bedsheets very soft and the towels plush, just as you would in a fine hotel. The 4 of us found our beds very comfortable (not too soft and not hard). All rooms have A/C. We all slept soundly and comfortably during our stay. You will see that a lot of recent renovations/upgrades have been done to this villa. We made great use of the patio and pool, where you can swim AND watch TV at the same time. When listening to music, you don't even need to get out of the pool to change volume or select a song, just ask "Alexa" (as mentioned by other reviewers).
Others have mentioned the monkeys. Quite shy, they sometimes make brief appearances at dusk and dawn..so cute to sit back and observe.

***Note that there is also a separate 1-2 person "in law suite"-type building (a former attached garage) at this property also for rental. It can be rented separately from the main house (my understanding is that it would never be rented out to an unknown party during your stay in the main villa). We requested a tour of it when we arrived. It is all fully renovated (bed, bath and kitchenet) and looks brand new. My husband and I would definitely consider renting it on a future trip if seeking a rental just for the 2 of us and if it's available.
Two members of our group love to cook. In previous villa rentals, in the Caribbean, the kitchen has been located in a zone with no airflow. One of the things that attracted us to this villa is the indoor/outdoor kitchen feel. Not only was there plenty of airflow coming off the ocean to "cool" the kitchen, but those of us sitting on the patio still felt connected to the conversation in the kitchen.

Previous reviewers have mentioned other positive aspects of the villa and I concur. I will end my review by simply saying that we thoroughly enjoyed our time at Seaview Long Beach and we were a bit sad to see our time there come to an end. The whole rental experience actually exceeded our expectations. I'm glad we had faith and took the "leap"! We hope to return again.
If you love the pictures; have read the reviews and you're considering renting, you really should.

Date of stay: April 2017
20 Apr 2017
Denise, I am so blown away with your review and so grateful for your sweet, honest and detailed review.

Most of all the time you have invested in writing this review, shows how much you appreciate all our efforts of Seaview/Seavista team in making this a great vacation place for guests.

I guess sometimes you have to take the leap if faith, but after your review hopefully guests will be so comforted by your comments and that you have done a great service for all that are thinking of booking im sure!

I cannot thank you enough. Hope to have you back next year!

Much gratitude.
Meg7777
Toronto, Canada
“Just go here. Now.”
Reviewed 10 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

So this is what you need to do. Email the property owner. Book your flight. Pack a couple things and go to this property. But be warned. If you stay here, there will never be another property in Barbados to match it.

This was my 3rd trip to Barbados and the first with my 15 month old daughter. The property manager was so accomodating. They purchased a crib and car seat which was amazing. She slept like a rock for the whole week. The view is spectacular. There is a family of monkeys that visits the field beside the villa every morning and evening. It is about an 8 minute drive to Oistens and Miami Beach. Long Beach is gorgeous but not the greatest for swimming. We did however, take the boogie boards down there every day and it was so fun.

Jackie, the property manager is so lovely. So helpful and just a kind soul. We bumped into a friend of hers while getting our drivers permit and he owns a theatre in Maxwell area and she drove us there and we had dinner and watched the show.

The villa is so well stocked with everything you could possibly need. From snorkels, to beach towels, to a cooler you can take to the beach, tupperware...just everything you need.

Saska comes in every day for a few hours to clean and does a wonderful job. She can cook for you as well if you want....and she makes awesome smoothies. i grabbed some coconut milk and she made us all delicious fruit smoothies and put some aside for our daughter because ours had tons of booze in it.

The rooms are so pretty and are all air conditioned.

The pool area is amazing. There is an outdoor bar with a tv, loungers and a patio set. The whole house is equipped with Alexa as well. You can ask "Alexa play classic rock" and it will tune into a classic rock station. It will turn on lights as well. It was husband's favourite part of the villa lol.

Long story short, it was such a wonderful trip and you will love your stay

Date of stay: February 2017
11 Mar 2017
Maeghan it was a pleasure having you. Thank you so much for a most delightful review. We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay at "Seaview Long Beach" and look forward to welcoming you again each year! Thank you for being such wonderful and delightful people, Jackie tells me what a wonderful time she had meeting with all of you.

Seaview Long Beach, does have a unique feeling to the property.
mathussey...
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Best Property I have stayed at in Barbados in 6 years of me coming!”
Reviewed 3 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

I have frequented Barbados for many years, stayed in the West and South Coast over several years. This is far the most unique and best property I have stayed in Barbados. I will always be staying in this property as my first preference when I come to Barbados.

The property is less than 10 minutes away form the airport which means I save an hour when I arrive and an hour leaving. Being a busy business man in UK I just want to maximise my time and travel time...

When I arrived usually flight gets in at 4 p.m. I got to this property within a few minutes of leaving airport, just changed, and got to see the sunset in the sea, by 5.30 p.m. at Accra Beach, normally I would still be travelling to the West Coast, I was already sipping my cocktails on Accra!

The west coast beaches are not that much calmer than Accra Beach, and there is so much more to do on that part of the island, there is also so much more sand, so staying on the south coast area of the island is a no brainer for me. And still get to west coast through Bridgetown if I wanted to visit say Limegrove or the hotels up there.

But I love that this property is so easy to access say Oistins, St Lawarence Gap, Accra the main areas, you can be in all the busyness then within 10 to 20 mins be in a haven of this property and take in the views, the surrounding greenery, I really thing the house is situated in the most perfect place in the island. It really is unique.

It has wooden floors, and decorated very much to UK taste, like a cottage feeling. The views are just amazing, waking up to the sunrise and having a coffee in the kitchen with panoramic views of the sea.

I think this property will get very busy, once discovered by more people. Most people go for a property on the beach, but I think being on a cliff edge and having a higher view of the sea is so much more beautiful, and then you can access the beach by a few minutes walk down some stairs, plus you can walk and hike in the area, so you get the best of all worlds in this property.

I definitely would highly recommend staying in this property, without hesitation. Its worth it! I just hope its available for whenever I want to come!

Date of stay: November 2016
How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, Ocean Views, Secluded 1 Miles Beach, Close to Airport
Liked least: Mosquitos and Sand Flies!
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
gmesa01
Miami, Florida
“An amazing and unique property in ideal location!”
Reviewed 3 December 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

This property is really one of a kind in Barbados.

It is hard to find a south east coast property with views of the sunrise, that is yet in a semi-secluded place and yet drivable distance to most of the key locations.
Its close to the airport, and having quiet walks in the morning on the secluded one mile long beach is amazing. There is only a few people if that! So it’s like this one mile beach belongs to the house! There are a few kite surfers on long beach, so great location if you are a kite surfer.

This is the last house on long beach road, so it’s basically a few minute’s walk to the end of the road, then down a set of stairs to the beach.
Miami beach is like 8 minutes’ drive down the road and Oistins 10 minutes drive where all the amenities are.

I just found it was nice to do all the touristy things the beach things in the day, and then come back to this haven, to have your own house. Also spent time in the evening doing a barbeque, by getting the fresh fish from Oistins, coming back to the house, and then watching the amazing views by the pool. This is a sort of house you don’t really want to leave, it is complete in itself.

I think this property is quite unique, being close to the airport, great sea views from every room! And 10 to 20 minutes’ drive to all the main places.
Its not too secluded either, but just enough. I would have loved to take a couple of bikes and biked round the area, and gone for walks round the cliff faces.

I just don’t think you can find many properties like this in Barbados, that is drivable from main areas, yet has its seclusion, sea views, a mile long beach a few minutes walk from the property, close to the airport, much nicer beaches in the area than the congested west coast, out for hikes and biking with greenery all around, I really cannot fault this place.

I think this is a real find, and as more and more people will get to know about this property I think it’s going to end up being very popular! It’s also decorated to a high standard, and done very tastefully. You feel that you have come to a holiday cottage, and not just a hotel or apartment! It’s the perfect Barbados experience!

Date of stay: October 2016
How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ocean Views from every room and panoramic views from Living room and Kitchen
Liked least: If its raining, activities to do in the evening.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
L12VVB
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Ms”
Reviewed 3 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed in this property to get away from the cold of UK and spend some time my boyfriend. The properties on the West Coast I found too congested and built up from what I had heard. I wanted a place that had greenery around me, and element of seclusion but also not too far from the hustle and bustle, but also close to the beach.

This house could not be located in more perfect location. It was so near the airport so easy to get too, which meant I didn't have to leave for the airport so early, as I would have from the west coast! The sea views are just spectacular. As it’s on the South East Coast, you see the sunrise from practically every room! Every room of this 3 bedroom property has sea views and the living room and kitchen has full panoramic views of the sea.

There are no properties built to either side of the property, and you can go out for a walk round the cliff edges and literally walk 2 mins down the road, go down a set of stairs and you are at the long beach (about a mile long secluded beach). The waves there are bit rough but fun to swim in if you like some stronger waves. Usually no one is on this beach, so ideal for kite surfers! I was told the old Long Beach Hotel used to be here, but it got demolished, and they had no finance to rebuild it, so you end up being in this great location all to yourself and a few others!

On the other hand, we had the car included, so just drove down to Oistins being a 10 minute drive, for local fish, amenities, gym etc., a further 10 mins, and you are at St Lawrence Gap, with all the restaurants. Accra Beach being the more famous tourist beach is just maybe a further 5 minutes’ drive from St Lawrence Gap.

I found the west coast beaches do not have as much sand space between the sea and the road edge, Accra Beach and south coast beaches are so much better. But then you are still restricted to apartments and buildings built right next to each other. In this house you can have the whole surroundings to yourself, and yet be in the busy area within 10 to 15 minutes, of course saying that, Miami Beach is really nice, with sun lounges available for rent, shower facilities and great beach, where you can see the sunset too, that’s only about a 5 to 8 minute drive. Its better to spend time here or Accra as long beach although great for morning walks and exercise, it does need a bit of tidying up, as you get some plastic debris, and since no one really is on this beach, it seems there is no interest to keep it pristine.

If you are a kite surfer though, this house could not be a better located house in Barbados! We saw lots of kite surfers on long beach, we told the owner that they should consider renting to kite surfers being so close to the beach.

So in general I think this was a perfect spot, you get to be in a real cottage type house away from everything and near a secluded beach, and yet can drive a few minutes (the car was provided for me) and you can be in the life of it all, but go and be tranquil again.

The owner has done great with the renovations, bringing in more sea views into the property and I think this property is one of a kind and will soon have very high demand as more people get to stay in it, and see its uniqueness. Its hard to find a property like this near the airport and semi secluded with unobstructed views of the sea all round in Barbados.

Definitely a five star rating! I would highly recommend anyone without hesitation! It’s worth every penny!

Date of stay: November 2016
3 Dec 2016
Thank you Liz for such an amazing review!! Shows how all the efforts to get this property to its best has been so worth it! I really appreciate your honest feedback and I hope people reading it would agree that this is a most unique property in Barbados.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
$USD
United Kingdom
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.