“I wish I lived closer”

T42@No52
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Uphall
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Cuisines: British, Scottish
Dining options: Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Bistro52 brings a unique offering to the local and wider community as a full service cafe during the day and a sophisticated bistro in the evenings.
Tarbert, United Kingdom
“I wish I lived closer”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I had done a little research on Tripadvisor as we knew we would be looking for somewhere for breakfast after dropping off our car at a garage in Uphall. I was glad I had, as I am not sure we would have spotted T42@no52 if we hadn't known it existed.

We had bacon rolls (gluten free) and coffee. Both were excellent, and the owner was very helpful. Having spotted the gluten free cheesecake I hoped we might make it back for lunch when the car was ready.

Two days later, we did have lunch here. The cheesecake was delicious and even better than I had imagined. Perhaps the nicest cheesecake I have ever eaten.

If only we lived closer...

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank jingscrivens717

Uphall, United Kingdom
“T42@No52 excellent choice”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This 'small' tearoom has excellent staff, food and ambience. Nothing is too much bother for them. An ideal place for families to go to.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Wilma c C
Livingston, United Kingdom
“Lunch”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Took a friend here for lunch as we needed to try somewhere different - very welcoming staff, nice clean space, our toasties were tasty and we had to make room for a scrumptious cake. We will certainly be back and purchased a gift voucher for Afternoon Tea for a friends Birthday treat.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank EAC28
Bathgate, United Kingdom
“Lunch”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Just love this tearoom. Friendly helpful staff. Good menu with reasonable prices. Coffee refills which is very unusual in this country. Lovely cakes too.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Purplehazze
Livingston, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fund Raiser Buffet”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We asked Ida to provide food for a fundraising race night we were holding for family friends with a very poorly wee boy.

Not a crumb was left with all recipients (70 approx.) complimenting us on the food provided. The sandwiches were soft and fresh with fillings to suit all.

If this is a sample from their menu I can't wait to visit the shop.

• Visited February 2014