“Fantastic experience and food”
Review of Zufa Restaurant

Zufa Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 55 Restaurants in Northwood
Price range: US$5 - US$26
Description: Opened in March 2015, Zufa is a Lebanese restaurant offering great quality dishes made entirely with authentic and fresh ingredients. Located on the corner between Pinner Road and Joel street, only 2 minutes walk from Northwood hills Station, Zufa offers a cosy and charming atmosphere for Lebanese food lovers from all age groups. An outside terrace is also available for shisha lovers. A PLACE TO WINE, A PLACE TO DINE How it all came to be...? Our experience started in Lebanon with the family restaurant that opened in 1994 and is now one of the most famous restaurants in the mountains of North Lebanon. Come and join us for an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

My last experience of Lebanese was sadly poor at Maroush Express in town. However the experience at Zufa changed it all! FANTASTIC food and service, all the food was spot on I can not fault anything. The manager and staff were very helpful! I will definitely be returning!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Food was not bad, especially the little sausages. But I think the atmosphere and overall quality at L'Attakia is much better- plus their pricing is better.

Date of visit: April 2018
3  Thank Dipak K
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I found Zufa Resturant on trip advisor website and takes the trust from the reviews seen. When I arrived there the Resturant had a nice location so clean 5 star rating staff so nice and the Manger Emil helpful in giving the best advice.
Highly recommended and I would like to vist them again. I like the food and the way they served it.

keep going ahead

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Ziad E
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Finally we had the chance to Dine at this restaurant, my partner loves shisha, we booked a table on Friday outside to take advantage from the good weather. The service was very quick and the food was extraordinary especially the starters. The shisha was spot on as expected.

Date of visit: April 2018
3  Thank Souad G
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I was in London in a business trip from lebanon, my business partner invited me to Zufa as she said it is a nice place to try..
Went on a Friday night, the place was busy and the atmosphere was very welcoming.
We ordered selection of Mezzes to share which were as tasty as home food and the mixed grill for main course was grilled to perfection.
It is highly recommended and will definitely visit again while i will be in London.

Date of visit: March 2018