“Yummy ”
Review of Zufa Restaurant

Zufa Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Northwood
Price range: US$5 - US$26
Description: Opened in March 2015, Zufa is a Lebanese restaurant offering great quality dishes made entirely with authentic and fresh ingredients. Located on the corner between Pinner Road and Joel street, only 2 minutes walk from Northwood hills Station, Zufa offers a cosy and charming atmosphere for Lebanese food lovers from all age groups. An outside terrace is also available for shisha lovers. A PLACE TO WINE, A PLACE TO DINE How it all came to be...? Our experience started in Lebanon with the family restaurant that opened in 1994 and is now one of the most famous restaurants in the mountains of North Lebanon. Come and join us for an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Have just have dinner at Zufa for the first time. I had several dishes that I was unfamiliar with and I have to say it was a big hit. Really lovely food and great waiting staff. Friendly and helpful with a great knowledge of the menu. Will definitely be back.

1  Thank Helen C

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

My last experience of Lebanese was sadly poor at Maroush Express in town. However the experience at Zufa changed it all! FANTASTIC food and service, all the food was spot on I can not fault anything. The manager and staff were very helpful! I will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Food was not bad, especially the little sausages. But I think the atmosphere and overall quality at L'Attakia is much better- plus their pricing is better.

2  Thank Dipak K
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I found Zufa Resturant on trip advisor website and takes the trust from the reviews seen. When I arrived there the Resturant had a nice location so clean 5 star rating staff so nice and the Manger Emil helpful in giving the best advice.
Highly recommended and I would like to vist them again. I like the food and the way they served it.

keep going ahead

1  Thank Ziad E
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Finally we had the chance to Dine at this restaurant, my partner loves shisha, we booked a table on Friday outside to take advantage from the good weather. The service was very quick and the food was extraordinary especially the starters. The shisha was spot on as expected.

3  Thank Souad G