“Mezze and meat”
Review of Zufa Restaurant

Zufa Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in Northwood
Price range: US$5 - US$26
Description: Opened in March 2015, Zufa is a Lebanese restaurant offering great quality dishes made entirely with authentic and fresh ingredients. Located on the corner between Pinner Road and Joel street, only 2 minutes walk from Northwood hills Station, Zufa offers a cosy and charming atmosphere for Lebanese food lovers from all age groups. An outside terrace is also available for shisha lovers. A PLACE TO WINE, A PLACE TO DINE How it all came to be...? Our experience started in Lebanon with the family restaurant that opened in 1994 and is now one of the most famous restaurants in the mountains of North Lebanon. Come and join us for an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed 1 week ago

Came here for a second visit with family for a birthday meal.
Loved the great selection of Lebanese mezze and meats which were shared around the table.
Plenty of fresh homemade hummus!
Service could be done with a little more flourish and a smile...but still I enjoyed all my food and drinks.
They were considerate of our groups dietary and allergy requirements/requests.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The atmosphere is a lovely one, the manager and staff are super friendly and caring. The food is probably the best Lebanese food I have ever tried and the tase of the food is outstanding!! I am Iranian but loved everything about this Lebanese restaurant. Would definitely recommend it to everyone. I come from Finchley every time and it is worth it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Starters were mostly good but the mains were dry (chicken) and not enough veggie options.

Service was slow and unattentive plus it was boiling hot in the restraunts with a few flies buzzing around.

All my dining companions (14 of us) thought Sougtani/Izgara close by are better for price, food and service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I popped in here for a late lunch one afternoon. I ordered the falafel wrap and everything about it was just perfect - freshly made to order and absolutely delicious. The wrap came with chips, a salad, and a very generous bowl of middle eastern pickles and fresh carrot strips. A very satisfying meal on every level, including the price - just £5.50! And the staff were great too. I was just sorry I didn't have time for a return visit. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Jane P
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

There are many better restaurants serving middle eastern cuisine, but Zufa is a good restaurant with all the usual choices and some unusual food such as a halloumi served with pesto and sundries tomatoes which were surprisingly good. The mint lemon juice was yummy too. The tabbouleh was disappointing, crunchy bulgur wheat and too much salt.
Went midweek but as there were 7 of us we booked in advance. Didn’t feel rushed and the service was attentive. This was my third visit and will likely visit again,