All reviews pizza welsh cakes the pembrokeshire coastal path fresh milk sea view sea front front door italian restaurant shared balcony amazing views nothing is too much trouble breakfast was delicious feel very welcome one night stay perfect hosts two nights wonderful stay
Reviewed 30 April 2015

I only stayed for one night as I was walking the Pembrokeshire coast path. I was greeted in a friendly and welcoming manner. The bed, room , shower were good. I don't eat too much at breakfast when I am walking but there was more than enough for breakfast in both volume and options. Whilst writing I ate next door at The Ocean Restaurant in the evening - Oven baked seafood pie, chunky pieces of cod, salmon, haddock and prawns - absolutely superb!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 April 2015

We ( my sister and her husband, and me) stayed here for one night as part of our hiking trip along the coast. The hostess was an absolute delight - very welcoming, friendly and did some washing for us for a reasonable fee. Our breakfast was plentiful and delicious. The views from the front of the guest house were just amazing, with beach virtually at the front door :) The only gripe was that, travelling as a single, the rooms given to us singletons are very small, and my room was tiny! Especially when travelling with a big suitcase. But this was my only complaint. Otherwise, top notch!

Room tip: If you are single, request a bigger or twin room.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2015

Probably one of the best B&B's I've ever stayed in.
Owners were absolutely lovely, could not have been more welcoming, or helpful or friendly
Fantastic location, right by the beach, in a lovely little place.
We had a great room with a sea view, terrace overlooking the sea and sunset views !!
Just wanted to say thank you to the owners for a wonderful stay and lovely breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2015

Beautiful location with excellent rooms, friendly owners who took the time to make sure my stay was amazing, Pick the sea view rooms with balcony to watch the sunset while eating their freshly made pizza and drinking cold beer.

Room tip: sea view with balcony was amazing to watch the sunset
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2015

We were staying there as a base whilst being wedding guests. Nothing was too much trouble for Helen and her team. Breakfast times changed to fit in with us, space given for an impromptu rehearsal for the music at the wedding, welsh cakes on arrival, smiles and attentiveness throughout--thank you. Our room had lovely sea views and was a brill place to crash whilst listening to the sounds of the sea. As with many B and B's, the ensuite was very small but more than made up for by the care given to us on our stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family