All reviews pizza welsh cakes the pembrokeshire coastal path fresh milk sea view sea front front door italian restaurant shared balcony amazing views nothing is too much trouble breakfast was delicious feel very welcome one night stay perfect hosts two nights wonderful stay
Reviewed 1 May 2015

We were made to feel very welcome, the service was very good. The hosts were very helpful, giving us information regarding local eating places and bus timetables. Breakfast was also very good. We would like to visit again .

Room tip: A very nice room overlooking the sea, very clean and comfortable.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2015

Friendly and helpful hosts with good local knowledge. Has an excellent location in Broadhaven overlooking the sea. I really liked the lounge area in this B&B, really chilled out with an amazing view. When I stayed there, I was lucky enough to see one of the best sunsets I have ever witnessed. Would definitely recommend this place to family and friends.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2015

I only stayed for one night as I was walking the Pembrokeshire coast path. I was greeted in a friendly and welcoming manner. The bed, room , shower were good. I don't eat too much at breakfast when I am walking but there was more than enough for breakfast in both volume and options. Whilst writing I ate next door at The Ocean Restaurant in the evening - Oven baked seafood pie, chunky pieces of cod, salmon, haddock and prawns - absolutely superb!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 April 2015

We ( my sister and her husband, and me) stayed here for one night as part of our hiking trip along the coast. The hostess was an absolute delight - very welcoming, friendly and did some washing for us for a reasonable fee. Our breakfast was plentiful and delicious. The views from the front of the guest house were just amazing, with beach virtually at the front door :) The only gripe was that, travelling as a single, the rooms given to us singletons are very small, and my room was tiny! Especially when travelling with a big suitcase. But this was my only complaint. Otherwise, top notch!

Room tip: If you are single, request a bigger or twin room.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2015

Probably one of the best B&B's I've ever stayed in.
Owners were absolutely lovely, could not have been more welcoming, or helpful or friendly
Fantastic location, right by the beach, in a lovely little place.
We had a great room with a sea view, terrace overlooking the sea and sunset views !!
Just wanted to say thank you to the owners for a wonderful stay and lovely breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends