“Belmont Barn - a Pembrokeshire gem!”
Review of Belmont Barn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Broad Haven
Belmont Barn
Ranked #3 of 4 Broad Haven B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 November 2012

I stayed 2 nights at Belmont Barn while I was in the area for the fireworks at The Druidstone. I just can't rate it highly enough, wish I could give it 12 stars!

Dan and Ann Hawker are the perfect hosts, you have access to the whole first floor, including lounge and balcony with the most extraordinary view over Broad Haven and it's so peaceful I slept better than I have in weeks!

Dan and Ann really do go the extra mile to make sure you have everything you could possibly need - and the breakfast is phenomenal! I didn't need to eat for the rest of the day! Ann's scrambled eggs are the best! I would (and will!) definitely return!

• Stayed: November 2012
There are newer reviews for Belmont Barn

Reviewed 1 September 2012

Dan and Ann were very welcoming of us into their beautiful home. We had the room with the sea view and of their garden, both very tranquil. Every morning you wake with the smell of a fresh load of break baking for breakfast. The full English leaves you full until the evening and their enchanting house and company makes you want to never leave. It really was a special place that makes you feels you are leaving having become their friends- priceless.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Woueza
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Myself, a friend and her husband stayed here for our friend's wedding. I arrived late at night but the Hawkers we really accommodating and made feel straight at home right away. You have the whole top floor and balcony (with an amazing view which I found discovered in the morning). The breakfast was delicious and they have everything you could want, which I have to admit I took advantage of, it definitely set me up til tea time! Will definitely be staying their again when visiting my friend

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank alinay84
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I have no hesitation recommending a stay at Belmont Barn with Dan and Ann Hawker.
The accommodation is peaceful, spacious and beautifully situated. The big balcony, decked out with sun loungers is the perfect place to enjoy uninterrupted views of the coastline. Guests have sole use of the very large lounge which has the most comfortable of sofas to relax in at the end of happy days pottering around pretty Pembrokeshire. The well equipped kitchenette is a great additional feature as it could be used to store picnic provisions if desired.However, after the large and tasty breakfast, we didn't need to eat until our evening meals which we enjoyed in a local restaurant and pub.My only regret was that our time in Belmont Barn was too short! Thank you Dan and Ann for your warm welcome!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Happyinwales
Reviewed 14 June 2011

Where do I start? Ann and Dan were delightful, so warm and friendly, it was like staying with an aunt and uncle. Their home is beautiful and does not feel like a B&B at all. The smell of baking bread greets you as you walk through the door and is something to look forward to as a freshly cooked loaf is part of a scrumptious breakfast. The huge lounge and balcony for our sole use made us feel as if we'd woken up in an episode of Grand Designs, the view is breathtaking. We walked down to coast through the fields and along the footpath - Ann was right - you need to look out for the signs on the way back or you'd be lost on Long Lane forever. I think we worked off a few calories on the journey back up the hill! We ate at the Ocean and had a very warm welcome and good meal there too. Back at Belmont Barn it was certainly the little things that made the difference - advice on where to go/what to do, the loan of not only OS maps but sun cream too in case we needed it, shredless marmalade, the freshly baked bread, great breakfast, a wonderful selection of books to read when the decidedly inclement weather kept us in, their hospitality knew no bounds. We will most definitely be back with others and will gladly recommend them.

Room Tip: 1 with sea view but both can use the lounge
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bikerdee
Reviewed 19 October 2010

A delightful barn conversion guest house, with large guest lounge and decked balcony overlooking st brides bay. Wonderful welcome and tasty breakfast with local produce and freshly home baked bread. Local musts include a trip to Skomer island and walking the Coastal path.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Been to Belmont Barn? Share your experiences!