All reviews spacious room national park yogurt out of season ham almeria stars bars noise beach questions salinas lighthouse birds
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Good sized room and above average large bed. Very clean, with a view out to the Salinas and to the beach from the terrace on two sides of the room (302). We stayed out of season and there was very little noise at night. Internal sounds echoed a bit when other guests got up in the morning (otherwise 5 stars).

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Very clean and comfortable room which was very quiet.
Excellent food in the evenings with plenty of choice and very good service. Tasty coffee at breakfast but we had to ask for 2nd cups and they seemed to run out of items which weren't replenished eg fruit juice, fruit and yoghurts but we would stay there again. Female staff on duty seemed grumpy about being asked questions (we were trying to practise our Spanish) Male staff were more pleasant and helpful.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a balcony overlooking the hills
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2017

I did not stay in the hotel. My rented car broke down nearby, and I went into reception for help. The staff were magnificent. A receptionist changed the tyre and helped me find a garage. So if they are so helpful to a passing tourist, I feel they must be good with hotel guests. I then took lunch with them and it was delicious, and a good menu. Everyone was welcoming and everywhere was clean. The location near beach and birdwatching on the salt lakes is ideal, and also the national park. I only give 4 stars because I did not see rooms, but what I saw was very nice.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Jo G
Reviewed 11 January 2017

Hotel Blanca Brisa turned out to be quite nice, clean and well managed for staying a night in the surprisingly interesting area of parque natural Cabo de Gata. Great location for this area of Almeria.

Room tip: Rooms with balconies are good to enjoy the climate.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Nice place, far away from the chaos of Almeria, yet close enough to anything when you travel with car. Very clean room, great service, always with a smile. Nice breakfast. Simplicity at it's best. Not expensive. What else would you want for short retreat from your daily routine?

Date of stay: November 2016