The Inn at Lost Creek
Mountain Lodge Telluride(Mountain Village)(Great Value!)
US$167
Mountainside Inn(Telluride)
US$132
US$128
US$230
  • Restaurant
Palmyra(Mountain Village)
Lumiere Hotel in Telluride(Mountain Village)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Peaks Resort & Spa(Mountain Village)
Telluride Lodge(Telluride)
Hotel Columbia(Telluride)
  • Breakfast included
1,039 results
All reviewssteam showerthai restaurantsiam talayhot tub on the roofjunior suiteski valetwasher and dryerevery morningcookiesbreakfast was includedsmoked salmonfree gondolafront desk managerturn down serviceperfect locationgas fireplacesmall kitchenette
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We had a great bargain through a booking site. The hotel is luxurious and has everything you need (but a swimming pool).
Staff was great and very helpful and the location is superb. Being in Mountain Village make this place ideal for sport and relaxation.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Wife and I stayed here in early August.
Hotel:
Location is A+ (one minute walk to Gondola).
Staff is very friendly and goes above and beyond.
Breakfast is including and you can select from buffet or menu. We sat outside with our dog each morning.
Gym is lacking.
Dog Friendly ($25 per day fee)
$20 per day valet fee

Rooms-
- Have AC or you can open the windows.
- Our suite had a small kitchen (just the right size), couch, and table for three in the main room.
- Around the corner was the "bed area". Bed was too small for the two of us.
- Two flat screen TVs
- Bathroom was excellent.

Definitely would stay again and the staff really made our week.

Room Tip: Don't be over the courtyard (bar area) as people ca be loud until midnight.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We loved the time we spent here. The experience began with the most amazing customer service rarely experienced. What an asset in Shane and Charlie! Both of these men are so accommodating. If we needed anything at all, it was taken care of instantaneously! Charlie literally ran to get our car from valet and, when it was time to make up the sofa bed, he was in our room within two minutes to take care of our request. The homemade cookies, sunscreen, flavored water in the front lobby were a nice surprise. The best surprise occurred with the steam shower in the bathroom. We loved that! The steam shower became a "must have" in the future. We were truly spoiled by our stay! Thank you Shane and Charlie!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2014

While this Inn is great for many reasons, such as the the steam showers, roof top hot tubs that are reserved so that you can enjoy the stars with your someone special and not the hairy speedo guy ( unless that is your someone special) and the best complimentary breakfast you will find anywhere. What puts it in a league of its own however is the staff. From the moment you walk in they make you feel like they have been your good friends for years. No pretentiousness, no attitude, just a genuine friendliness that will immediately put you in great Colorado mood. They will go above and beyond to make your stay enjoyable and I can't wait until I am able to get back next year. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Nearly everything about the hotel was terrific. I would highly recommend it for people who are staying for a week because they have laundry in each room and a kitchen. The bathroom was magnificent, as well as the bath products. Beds were comfortable and our room felt clean. It may be a little small for four people(even with the pull out sofa), but it was fine for my brother and I. One issue was our room had no view at all(only a wall). The main reason I can't give the hotel five stars is they overbooked on our second night, and we had to be moved to another hotel. The hotel they moved us to was of comparable quality, but there were some hiccups. For example breakfast was included at our original hotel, but not at the one they moved us to(same with parking). I called the front desk and the two hotels eventually worked it out, but I felt like it was something I shouldn't have had to deal with. To be perfectly frank, I thought the original hotel(the one I am reviewing), should have offered me some type of compensation for the hassle of having to move. I would like to mention two staff members who went out of there way. Linda was great at the front desk(much friendlier than the younger woman who worked the following morning with Linda as well). She really went out of her way to make our stay enjoyable. Also the bellman Matt Ryan was possibly the most knowledgable and friendly bellman I have ever encountered(and I travel a lot). I can see him running a high-end hotel one day. To conclude I would stay here again and would recommend it. I just can't give it five stars because of the overbooking issue.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Julie D, Manager at The Inn at Lost Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear oliverlevitt,

Thank you for your review of our Inn. I was happy to read about your good experience and your positive interactions with our staff. I do apologize that we had an overbooking situation and had to move you to a nearby hotel. It is our goal to handle these situations in the best interest of our guests and I was disappointed to hear that it was not handled to your satisfaction. Please contact me directly so that we can discuss appropriate solution to this incident. Again, I thank you for your review and we hope that you will visit us again.

Julie Denny