“Home away from home!”

Sette Cuscini Bed&Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 6 Toritto B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

My visit to Torrito was very short but my stay was very pleasant and peaceful! A friend hooked me up with a stay there. I was very impressed with me whole experience! The rooms are very beautiful! The bed was very comfortable. The room was very cosy very clean place and the owners were very nice. It truly felt like home! It is the only place I will stay in Torriti in my future visits!

• Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed 27 September 2013

We had a truly wonderful stay for 3 nights in mid September. The owner Mike and his wife Elisa were very warm and very accomodating. The place was spotless, the rooms spacious and comfortable. We were well taken care of. We were surprised almost everyday with home made liquors, wine and cakes. Simply wonderful. Sette Cuscini is a must stay if you are visiting this area. Thank you Mike and Elisa for a wonderful Italian welcome.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2013

We had the pleasure of staying at the Sette Cuscini B&B. We were very pleasantly surprised at how clean, tidy, modern and spacious the rooms were. The bathroom was clean, tidy and fitted with new and modern sanitary which made it a joy to use. The bed was large and extremely comfortable. We found Michael & Elisa to be the best host, they are avid travellers and they know first-hand what travellers appreciate during their stay, they paid great attention to details to make each stay as comfortable as possible.

We would highly recommend, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2013

We had a truly enjoyable stay for a couple of nights in the early part of June! The B&B is warm and welcoming, very well maintained, easily accessible and there is ample parking space in the garage below. The outstanding feature is the hospitality provided by Gianni and his family and the personal touch they bring into running the place,.including personally meetng the guests to take care of even their smallest needs! (Elisa's freshly baked cakes in the morning are not to be missed!) With its proximity to Matera, Castellana Grotte, Alborebello and other tourist spots, plus it's short distance from the historic city of Bari, Sette Cuscini is ideally placed for the discerning traveller to set up base by night while exploring the local sights by day. Thank you Gianni and Family for making our stay so memorable.

Room Tip: Iron and Ironing Board provided on request
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2013

This bed and breakfast was just perfect. I stayed here with some friends on a weekend trip and we just fell in love. The rooms are all very clean and comfortable. They take pride in what they do! The son speaks English if you don't speak Italian. The breakfast that was served was just like being at your grandmas! I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marissa S
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I stayed here for one night with a group of friends. The hosts were very accommodating and provided us with everything we needed and more, including recommendations on where to eat in bari. The romps were clean, comfortable and modern. Gianni's mother baked beautiful bakes for our breakfast and we were really made to feel at home during our short stay. I never got to see Toritto, but this is a good base if you have transport to Bari.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Antanth
Settecuscini, Proprietario at Sette Cuscini Bed&Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2013

Thanks for coming in our bed&breakfast! You've been so friendly...anytime you need something, if you are around here, just give me a call!

Reviewed 3 November 2012

I highly recommend this place. It was incredible to find such a nice place in a small town like Toritto. I was there for a friend's wedding and she did the reservation because the place she chose first was completed booked. I was lucky for this to happened! I arrived there and was offered the choice of a single bed room and a double bed room. I chose the double and I was charged less because I was only one. The whole place was new and super clean. My bathroom was really big and, again, impeccable. Breakfast in the morning was a choice of various pastries (some home made by the owner), toasts, home made jam, butter and as much coffee, juice, milk (warm and cold) and tea as I wanted.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo