We really love this restaurant but it's true that it's far from our town. But if we travel in the surroundings it is 100% sure that we visit it. The sad thing is that you need to book very early otherwise you have no chance to get in.
Last time I wanted to book a table on the day we were nearby but the waiter was laughing in the phone that we may try it after 9 pm.
This behavior was the first negative experience with them. And beside that I would have a suggestion.
I understand that the best thing for you is when you are fully booked but it would not be a bad decision if you'd just accept reservation for the 80% of your tables and the rest 20% could be reserved for those who traveled 2-300 kms just to be your guest.
By the way as you can see my rating is absolutely 100%.
Currently I only have about 5 favorite restaurants in Hungary. This is the second one on the list.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.