We stayed here in May 2013 and had a lovely time with friends. The rooms were perfect with the little extras of coffee and tea making facilities. Fabulous shower and plenty of room overall. Overlooking the canal it was lovely and peaceful. The staff were lovely and the food was excellent and reasonably priced. The staff were very attentive and pleasant. Overall a lovely stay in excellent conditions. Would definitely go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our canalside location is a winner in the sunshine - sit back and relax with a long, cool drink as you watch the narrowboats float quietly by. And if the weather's not quite so pleasant, we've got loads of room inside with a choice of comfy sofas or dining chairs and tables.With great value food made on-site from locally sourced ingredients, our menu has something for everyone and the quality of our food is superior.Our bar has four beers on hand pump and we've got a great selection of lagers, cider, wines and soft drinks.And there's no rush to drive home after an evening at The Boatyard - why not stay in one of our six recently decorated and well appointed rooms.Then wake up to a hearty breakfast and grab a latte in our coffee shop before leaving. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Grill & Grain at the Boatyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boatyard Hotel Preston
- Grill & Grain At The Boatyard Hoghton, Lancashire