“Excellent service, food and atmosphere”
Review of 34 Church Street Bar & Grill - CLOSED

34 Church Street Bar & Grill
Price range: US$4 - US$38
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Bar 34 has a lovely exterior, and equally lovely interior. Service was quick and very friendly.
Excellent value and the offer of 2-4-1 was good, or you can opt for a free kids meal.
I had a lovely grilled Halloumi salad, which was tossed in a great tasting dressing. My son chose off the kids menu and had chicken nuggets which was plentiful and homemade. My partner had chicken and Thyme burger and said it was one of the best he'd ever had.

The only downside was the loud rock music, made worse with the speaker directly over most seats. This was rectified halfway through our meal and turned lower and more appropriate music put on.

We'll definitely return.

1  Thank mysonjohn

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I have been to this bar a few times either for a drink or for food. the service is always great as jn the food. it is not too busy which is good, my only issue is the loud volume of music... as this doesnt seem to match the atmosphere and style of bar. either way its well worth a visit!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Myself and my husband decided to go here for a meal. It is very understated from the outside and i was not expecting such outstanding quality food. But it was, I have never tasted ribs like it. The meat just fell off the bone, and the homemade slaw was delicious. My husbands thouroughly enjoyed his fillet steak with extra chunky chips. All in all it was a perfect meal.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

We came in with my family for our 25 th anniversary and i loved it .
The food was top class . I had the rack of ribs and it was really nice .
My wife had the seabass risotto and really enjoyed it .
The atmosphere was good and the sittin area was set really nice and the waitress looked after us very well .
The only downside to the whole night was havin to be carried out because i were too drunk . All in all i would really recommend it

1  Thank happyrochdaleman
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Birthday meal last night and I have to be honest and say I've never been in before. Some places in Littleborough are a bit clicky and if you don't go a lot it can be an uncomfortable experience and I did expect that. I was wrong and have been missing out! The food was good, the service ok....think perhaps some staffing issues, one super efficient girl doing everything and a new recruit it seemed, but the atmosphere was fab! Loved it, thank you :-)