“Lovely food and great service”
Review of Beach

Beach
Ranked #14 of 30 Restaurants in Littleborough
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Beach is a Greene King Pub & Carvery which offers great quality food and drink in a pub atmosphere that caters for all. We’re all about those everyday excuses to relax and unwind with friends and family. Our mouth-watering Carvery is served fresh every day and includes a choice of 3 succulent hand-carved roast meats, slow cooked for up to 14 hours. Alternatively choose from a selection of British pub food favourites. Our drinks range has been selected by experts to ensure the bar is well stocked with all of your favourite tipples. Make your selection from a wide range of wines, beers, national and local cask ales, craft beers, cocktails, spirits, and soft drinks. You can also join us in the bar for all the latest sporting action from SKY Sports. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went to the beach this lunch time for a spot of lunch with my work friends and had a lovely carvery. My beef was lovely and pink, and the gentleman that served me at the carvery was ever so helpful. Top marks all round!! ♥️

Daniel R, General Manager at Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First visit since the refurb and I was not disappointed. Ordered a small carvery and was talking to the chef - I said I loved all the veg and should have bought a large carvery - he said I could have a large plate, it was just the meat portion that dictated small or large. Very good helpful service and I will be back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Been here a few times before but first time since it became part of the Greene King franchise.
Service was just as excellent, food was delicious I had the Chip shop supper and enjoyed every last piece of food on my plate.
Set in a beautiful location at Hollingworth Lake.
Definitely would recommend to family and friends.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

went on sunday fathers day and as expected quite busy , but we were served very quickly by friendly staff. had a great carvery, then spent an enjoyable hour in the beer garden great tv screen

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic place the food is lovely and the carvery is extremely tasty, staff are very helpful and friendly would definitely recommend this place if your looking for a pub/restaurant that serves a bit of everything