“Great place amazing food”
Review of Beach

Beach
Ranked #11 of 30 Restaurants in Littleborough
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Beach is a Greene King Pub & Carvery which offers great quality food and drink in a pub atmosphere that caters for all. We’re all about those everyday excuses to relax and unwind with friends and family. Our mouth-watering Carvery is served fresh every day and includes a choice of 3 succulent hand-carved roast meats, slow cooked for up to 14 hours. Alternatively choose from a selection of British pub food favourites. Our drinks range has been selected by experts to ensure the bar is well stocked with all of your favourite tipples. Make your selection from a wide range of wines, beers, national and local cask ales, craft beers, cocktails, spirits, and soft drinks. You can also join us in the bar for all the latest sporting action from SKY Sports. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Have been a few times since Dan has taken over he has really changed the place for the better the food is so much better and faster service, the carvery is always cooked to perfection and willing to do separate dishes of the veg for you if needed 100% all round great service from walking through the door being seated to leaving the premises well done Dan

Daniel R, General Manager at Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review.

Really pleased you like the changes we’ve made to the pub.

Follow our Facebook page
“Beach pub and carvery Hollingworth Lake”

To keep up to date with all what’s going on.

I will pass on your lovely comments to the team.

See you soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I went to the beach this lunch time for a spot of lunch with my work friends and had a lovely carvery. My beef was lovely and pink, and the gentleman that served me at the carvery was ever so helpful. Top marks all round!! ♥️

Daniel R, General Manager at Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

First visit since the refurb and I was not disappointed. Ordered a small carvery and was talking to the chef - I said I loved all the veg and should have bought a large carvery - he said I could have a large plate, it was just the meat portion that dictated small or large. Very good helpful service and I will be back soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Been here a few times before but first time since it became part of the Greene King franchise.
Service was just as excellent, food was delicious I had the Chip shop supper and enjoyed every last piece of food on my plate.
Set in a beautiful location at Hollingworth Lake.
Definitely would recommend to family and friends.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

went on sunday fathers day and as expected quite busy , but we were served very quickly by friendly staff. had a great carvery, then spent an enjoyable hour in the beer garden great tv screen