“Epic”

Skydive Jurien Bay Perth
Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Jurien Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tandem skydive near Perth at the World's Most Beautiful Beach Skydive. Located just 2 hours north of Perth, we offer beach skydives from up to 14,000ft where you'll experience the adrenaline rush of freefall over the amazing Turquoise Coast, a mind-blowing view that has to be seen to be believed. On your way to jump altitude you'll have an opportunity to take in the incredible views of the Coral Coast. After an exhilarating freefall, your parachute ride will be a peaceful experience as you fly through the air above the spectacular reefs and views of the Jurien Bay Marine Park, giving you a moment to take in what you just accomplished. All skydives land on the soft sandy beach in Jurien Bay, the perfect finish to an amazing life changing experience.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Epic”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I did my jump on Sunday 30 March and I am still buzzing. The crew is so professional and friendly they are a leading example of hospitality. I had Frankie as my atmospheric guide and he was brilliant. I felt completely safe every step of the way and his antic’s on film just added to experience making it “EPIC”. Thank you Frankie if you aren’t a god already you are very close to being one. Will I do this again? Absolutely!!! The exhilaration and sensory overload make the cost pale to insignificance. It was worth every cent plus more. On the Benson/Smyth Scale of Awesomeness it bent the needle.

Visited March 2014
Christine S, Manager at Skydive Jurien Bay Perth, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Love your review William, and have just told Frankie that if he isn't a god already he is very close to being one! He said he can't remember paying you for such a review! But hope we can bend your needle of awesomeness again!

Perth, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Just do it-well worth the $$”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I booked a skydive for my hubby for his 50th and our adult daughter and her partner joined him for the jump. They were booked to jump on Saturday but bad weather came over while they were up in the plane and the decision was made to abort the jump. Although obviously disappointing, everyone understood that you can't control nature and the fact that safety was the number 1 priority was v much appreciated.
Luckily they got to jump this morning and all 3 were absolutely buzzing. All the crew are warm and enthusiastic and are out to ensure everyone has a brilliant experience. A hearty thanks to all at Skydive Jurien Bay for making hubby's birthday present an occasion that won't be forgotten.

Visited March 2014
Thanks so much for your wonderful review, and thanks for your patience with the weather as well! We really appreciate your great feedback and hope to se you again one day.
Geraldton, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surreal will be jumping again !!!!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Jumped this weekend with my two sisters, thankyou so much for the most awesome experience i will remember forever, such a fantastic team of people loved every minute, will be back again!!!!!!!! Have not been able to remove the smile plastered on my face - Cheers Anna

Visited March 2014
Hi Anna, thanks so much for your great review, and nice profile pic!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Overcharged for nothing!!!”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We stayed in the apartment above the skydive centre which was fully equipped. Stayed for two nights which cost us $700. Got a phone call the day after we left to say they charged us $200 extra for "missing" forks and plates!!!??? We did not take forks and plates,why would we?? So this was a huge downer!!! Really couldn't believe this. Also staff was so rude and ignorant towards us completely taking advantage of our credit card details!!

Visited February 2014
13 Thank Foley95
Christine S, Manager at Skydive Jurien Bay Perth, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Hi Foley95, I think you're review is quite harsh, since you were charged $100 not $200, and you neglected to mention the vomit left in the bed. After days of soaking and several washes it was impossible to get the stain out of the sheets, and we were forced to buy not just new forks, plates and glasses which were all missing after you left, and which had been inventoried just before you got there, but also a new queen size sheet! So $100 to pay for all these items, plus the extra labour and cleaning which was required to clean the apartment after the state it was left in was perfectly reasonable and any accommodation provider would have done the same. This also does not take into account the complaints from neighbours about the noise that was made on the nights you stayed there, so how anyone could claim that they were in a state to know exactly what happened to the household items after the excessive alcohol consumption which obviously took place is unbelievable to us. We take extremely good care of our apartment, and we care about making sure it is in a good state for the next guests. Considering that all linen and towels are provided for a similar price to other holiday accommodation in Jurien Bay which do not offer these luxuries, an extra $100 when so many items are missing and ruined is fair. As for taking advantage of your credit card details, all holiday accommodation and hotels require a bond in the event of unreasonable damage, so this should be completely expected, and is the reason that credit card details must be provided.
Perth, Australia
“Best experience ever!!!”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

This was amazing!!! I did the 14,000ft jump and its worth the extra money!!! The video and photos are worth it as well! I can't stop watching myself and everytime I watch myself, I get the feelings all over again. This is one thing in life you have to do. The staff are so friendly and nice. Customer service was amazing!! Definatly coming back again!!!

Visited January 2014
Christine S, Manager at Skydive Jurien Bay Perth, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Thanks Barbara for you great review! I still sometimes watch my first skydive 13 years later and get the same feelings I had that first time, so many more years watching to come! We hope to see you again one day!