“The worlds best skydive with the worlds best people!”

Skydive Jurien Bay Perth
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Jurien Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tandem skydive near Perth at the World's Most Beautiful Beach Skydive. Located just 2 hours north of Perth, we offer beach skydives from up to 14,000ft where you'll experience the adrenaline rush of freefall over the amazing Turquoise Coast, a mind-blowing view that has to be seen to be believed. On your way to jump altitude you'll have an opportunity to take in the incredible views of the Coral Coast. After an exhilarating freefall, your parachute ride will be a peaceful experience as you fly through the air above the spectacular reefs and views of the Jurien Bay Marine Park, giving you a moment to take in what you just accomplished. All skydives land on the soft sandy beach in Jurien Bay, the perfect finish to an amazing life changing experience.
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Both my partner & I skydived for our very first time to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. Much to my partners surprise I had organised to propose to hear when we landed. SKYDIVE JURIEN BAY were the most incredible, professional & fun people to work with!!! Any questions or queries I had they went out of the way to help me with them. The staff at Skydive Jurien Bay are truely the best bunch of people I have ever met. THANKYOU Skydive Jurien Bay for everything, I wouldnt have changed anything for the world!!

AAA+

1  Thank Toovez
Christine S, Manager at Skydive Jurien Bay Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again for your anniversary!

There are newer reviews for Skydive Jurien Bay Perth

Reviewed 12 May 2014

The most amazing experience! Couldn't think of a better way to celebrate my 30th.Great views! Fantastic staff that were all so friendly and easy going! What a rush!!

Christine S, Manager at Skydive Jurien Bay Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Thanks for your review, and glad we could make your 30th birthday so special and unforgettable! Hope to see you again one day.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I never had any intention of skydiving until my friend recommended we finish the trip with something amazing. I was a nervous wreck, but my instructor was great and knew just what to do! she kept me calm and was great at capturing me and my friend on my video! the view was amazing!!! I couldnt imagine a better place to jump. you can say I was easily persuaded!! great staff and great spot!

Thanks so much for reviewing us on Trip Advisor. We will give your great feedback to your instructor, and so glad you enjoyed your jump!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Loved every minute of this and it was all so straight forward. Arrived, filled in paperwork, watched a quick training video and headed up in the plane. We jumped about half an hour after arriving at the office and it was a fantastic experience. Stunning views and an amazing buzz..... Thanks to Chris my tandem jumper who was great fun. He took a super video and some great pictures which were ready for collection when we got back to the office. Fantastic experience highly recommend it.

Christine S, Manager at Skydive Jurien Bay Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thanks so much for your review Michele, hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

It was my first time skydiving and it was definitely an experience to relive. Prices were reasonable and my tandem master Paul was fun to jump with. I stayed in the apartment above the office which cost me $199 for a night and it was pretty damn worth it. There was even a PS3 and a few movies included for entertainment. It would be great to have a wider selection of games since there really isn't much to do at night other than hitting the pubs, but well it was a added on thing so no complaints about that! Thank you for making it awesome!

Thanks so much for your great review, we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and your jump!