All reviews hot tub entire family quiet place pasta stayed nights bikes air hut flies cabin pots privacy stars middle mud israel tv
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Beautiful desert, a lot of privacy. We booked from booking.com and according to booking check-in was at 3pm, however when I called on the way to confirm that we are coming, the owner told me that on Saturdays the check-in is at 4pm... we were with a small baby. WiFi was not working. However, views and cute little pool next to the cabin were amazing and worth coming to Midbara. However it is overpriced.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2018

We booked online and our party consisted of 1 couple and 2 friends. No relatives and thought we were getting accommodation for four adults. We made it clear we were not a family. On arrival we were shown a unit that was clearly meant for one family and needless to say the single male in our group was rather horrified he would have to share the single bathroom with three mature age lades. (one was his wife so that was OK) When we requested that the owner remedy this (he lives elsewhere ) he was extremely rude and unhelpful.. The place and staff were however just lovely but guest service is important and helpfulness essential for an owner. I therefore would not recommend this.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2018

We stayed at the Levana The maintenance of the room is awful: holes in the towel, in the sheets, spiderwebs etc..
In the Mor room, the dirty laundry of the last guests was left in the cupboard .
On the second day , no hot water and no Gaz.
The price is that of a luxury hotel, The amenities and conditions are that of a basic guesthouse.
However, the view is unique and unspoiled!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in the KEDMA mud hut, cozy and beautifully designed, but unfortunately it was overlooking the parking lot which is not so much what we expected. We came for the desert view and isolation... However the place is lovely, perfect for the cold desert nights in January. With a fireplace inside and the hot tub outside under the stars. Very romantic and relaxing. Breakfast is also nice but I would recommend trying out local places around area.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I was expecting peace. It was so much more. An oasis in middle of nowhere. Sometimes nowhere is what you need. I will go back again because it can’t get better.

Everything you need is there. Bikes to us. Little store with everything you may need. If you love nature this place is for you.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family