Lindberg Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Vintage Lakeside Inn(Big Bear Region)
View Hotel
Robinhood Resort(Big Bear Lake)
View Hotel
Marina Resort(Big Bear Region)
View Hotel
Snow Lake Lodge(Big Bear Region)
View Hotel
Pine Knot Guest Ranch(Big Bear Lake)
View Hotel
Big Bear Frontier(Big Bear Lake)
View Hotel
Cozy Hollow Lodge(Big Bear Region)
View Hotel
Shore Acres Lodge(Big Bear Lake)
  • Pool
Noon Lodge at Mallard Bay(Big Bear Lake)
View Hotel
All reviewsmini fridgehot platejacuzzi tubcoffee makerplace to staygold rushbig bearchecking instayed longerroad noiserecommend this hotelbed was comfortablehot waterlocation is greatpine knotsnow summitdave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 January 2012

My favorite Big Bear lodge to date!! My boyfriend and I just spent the weekend at Kleine Haus, and we absolutely loved it! The room has a really great vibe. It's very clean and spacious, complete with a nice kitchen/bar area including a microwave, coffee pot, small fridge, toaster, and wine opener. The bed is huge and super comfortable, and the jacuzzi tub is fantastic. You're able to sit in the tub with a view of the T.V. We could hardly get out! Couldn't have asked for a better place to stay after a long day of boarding. Dave, the owner, was SO incredibly nice and helpful. Like other reviews have mentioned, Kleine Haus is right on Big Bear Blvd, just a 5 minute walk from the village and two minute drive from the slopes. We had a great weekend, and I plan to use Kleine Haus for all my future Big Bear stays! I definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Natalie P
Reviewed 10 December 2011

Wow! This place was perfect for our family of three, with room to spare.The king size bed was clean and comfortable.The futon made a nice bed for our son. The jacuzzi was great after skiing all day. I'm 6'4'' and had plenty of room in the jacuzzi. The cleanliness was top notch.Everything from the carpet to the showers were clean. I was truly impressed with the management. Dave was extremely helpful and professional. The location of the Kleine Haus is great. It was a very short drive to Bear Mountain and Summit .My wife liked the location because it was close to the village where she was able to do some shopping. We were close to a lot of great restaurants and bars as well. Overall we were extremely happy with our stay and will definitely be returning to the Kleine Haus for our next visit.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Brian M
Reviewed 24 November 2011

Me and my fiancé went to Big Bear for the first time and we stayed in Suite number 2. We definitely want to come back to Big Bear and stay at the Kleine Haus. It was awesome. The room is really spacious, clean and has everything you will need. The kitchenette provides a refrigerator, a toaster, a coffee machine and plenty cups so you can make your breakfast at the suite. The king-size bed is really comfortable, the hot tub is huge and really clean. There is also a TV and a DVD player and you can actually watch TV while sitting in the hot tub. The rooms decor was just cute. The Kleine Haus is located in walking-distance to the Village and the lake, which was neat. We definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great time.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2011

We stayed at room number 4. The room is huge. It even has a futon in addition to the bed. Big jacuzzi. Very clean room. It has microwave, coffee maker, fridge and bagel toaster. Who puts a bagel toaster in a hotel room? That's amazing! They also included wine glasses and cork screw. That's a life saver. Imagine bringing a wine and not being able to drink it. Horrible feeling. The room has big trash can to fit the to-go food boxes. The bed is not squeaky. The pillows are very comfortable. The linens feels good and smooth. The carpet is clean. Yes! It's clean because when I walked barefoot, my feet did not turn black and there were no carpet stains. Oh! The only bad part that I saw in this room is that they forgot to vacuum under the bed. They even included a new free gilette Mach 3. After seeing that, my boyfriend said, "I love this place already." They included paper towel and the toilet paper were not the cheap kind that breaks easily. The room has lots of light which you can choose which lights you wanted lit. They have free wi-fi. They have candles in the room you can use. In addition to a very pleasant room is it's customer service. Dave was awesome! He was very friendly, accommodating and helpful. He lent us his bicycles and bike lock for free. He gave us directions and suggested places to eat. So, we strolled down the village And the Pine knot marina during the afternoon. The location of our room was walking distance to some very delicious restaurants including the Old Country Inn (German Food) and Grizzly Manor Cafe (American Breakfast). Dave even allowed us late check-out without a fee. He said as long as there were no other people coming in after us, he can let us stay late. The check-out was very easy. All you need to do is call Dave and leave the key in the room. I definitely recommend this hotel. We had an awesome stay and that was made possible by Dave. Thanks Dave! We'll be back.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank dntnid2knwmuah
Reviewed 3 February 2011

The room was spacious, decorated with great taste, and clean. I loved how it is close to everything. The people I dealt with were warm and friendly. I will only go there from now on.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple