“Excellent real mountain cabin”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Abe's Cool Cabin

Bathroom 3
Front Porch
Spa
Front
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 32 reviews

Reviews from our community

Hawaiinig...
“Needs a lot of maintenance not worth the price”
Reviewed 7 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Was very disappointed. Furniture was dirty coffee pot did not work. Family member had to fix so we could have coffee. Had to change the light bulbs our self. Towels were thread bear. Lack of maintenance. Was not sorry about leaving.

Date of stay: March 2016
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
7 Mar 2016
Hi,
We are very sorry for the maintenance issues you experienced during your stay. Please know that at any time you can contact our office to correct these issues to the best of our ability. We want all of our guests to experience the comfortability and relaxation of home. We hope to have you back soon.
Chula Vista
Reviewed 12 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Date of stay: February 2014
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
12 Feb 2014
We are so so so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! We are addressing the issues you mentioned. We sincerely hope you and your loved ones will be back to visit us very soon. Please call and ask for me so I can find you a great deal!

Best Wishes,

Calabasas
Reviewed 16 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Date of stay: January 2014
16 Jan 2014
Thank you for your review. We will pass on your recommendation to the owner in regards to the heater. We look forward to welcoming you back to Big Bear and seeing you back with Big Bear Cool Cabins.
California
Reviewed 10 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

10 Jan 2014
Thank you for letting us know so we can make sure that the listing of the property shows correctly of where the pool table is actually located.
CA
Reviewed 27 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

ca
Reviewed 18 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Date of stay: November 2013
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.