I paid $60/night for a double queen bed room in the "hotel" portion in the back by the lake. It was wonderful. The room was large, clean, and nicely appointed. It came with a fridge, microwave, and fireplace. They also have little cabins you can rent in the middle and front area of the property (front relative to the main road). They also have a house you can rent right on the lake which looked amazing.
The hotel has a heated pool, hot tub, grill area, huge deck right on the lake, and a dock you can walk out on to fish or hang out. The location is great for easy walking to dining and retail.
It wasn't fancy. Know that. But it was easily nice enough for my tastes, had a great family feel, and was an unbeatable value. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Big Bear Frontier is located on Big Bear Lake with 600 feet of private beachfront. We offer 57 lovely cabins and motel rooms, all decorated in a lodgepole mountain motif. Be sure to bring your beach towels and plan to barbecue on one of our many grills, located around the property. Our beautiful grounds feature large lawns and giant pine trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Big Bear Frontier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Bear Frontier Cabins Hotel Big Bear Lake
- Big Bear Frontier Cabins And Hotel
- Big Bear Frontier Hotel
- Big Bear Frontier Lake
- Big Bear Frontier Lodge