“Wonderful Experience”
other travellers have booked this property
The beautiful Swedish Fireplace in the living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The beautiful Swedish Fireplace in the living room
Entertainment Center with HD 40' TV, Blu-Ray DVD, Neflix, Hulu and Pandora ready
Dining Area off of kitchen/living room
Lake is 12 minutes away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

GloryannG...
Trujillo Alto, Puerto Rico
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 6 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Our stay at the cabin was everything we expected. It was cozy and the kids had a wonderful time playing with the snow. We were very blessed to experience the snow for a day and a half. Memories that will last forever. John was very accessible and Henry was so helpful and kind. My only recommendations will be the quality of the mattresses....other than that I will come back to the cabin and spend some quality time with the family.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 Mar 2014
Glad to hear you had a wonderful time up there. Sorry you weren't 100% satisfied with your mattresses. New boxsprings are on order and should be arriving shortly. Hope to see you again soon in the summer to enjoy the lake nearby!
Abigail C
Pasadena, California, United States
“I didn't want to leave!”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Let me start off saying that if I could rate this property 4 and 3/4 stars I would! My only qualm was that the tripadvisor add advertised a Washer and Dryer but they were locked up and not available for use. Other than that, our stay was perfect. It snowed the whole weekend, the street was quiet, the cabin was clean and stocked with everything we needed and John was very helpful when we decided to book an additional night! We have decided that this will be our new spot anytime we come back to Big Bear!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Such a cozy and quiet cabin
Liked least: Washer and Dryer were locked up.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Torrance Ca
Reviewed 31 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

LA
Reviewed 24 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Reviewed 12 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012
person found this review helpful

Luxury-minded travelers
Reviewed 1 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Reviewed 29 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing