“Best massage I've had”
Review of Altitudes Massage

Altitudes Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We perform 18 types of massage, couples massage, facials, body treatments, and acupuncture in Big Bears most beautiful spa with the most experienced therapists. Relax fireside while listening to relaxing tunes and a soothing fountain while enjoying the worlds most therapeutic essential oils, hot stones, steamed towels and reflexology, all complimentary with all Altitudes treatments. Altitudes has raised the bar in Big Bear. Not only with the level of expertise, but also with the beautiful spa itself. There truly is no comparison anywhere else in Big Bear. The effect of our massages and facials are deeply relaxing, cleansing, and renewing. You will truly let go of your tension, and feel like a new person. Receiver of the Luxe Magazine #1 Spa, Massage Therapists and Couples Package Award in San Bernardino for 2016&2017.
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I first went to Altitudes massage when I bought a vacation cabin in Big Bear and was very sore after moving stuff in. Chelsea gave me the best massage I've ever had. She knew exactly where to find the "hot spots" and I left feeling wonderful. I've been back twice since then and had similar experiences, once with her partner. This is a great way to unwind after a day of skiing or hiking or just to pamper yourself. Their rates are very reasonable and they are prompt and professional. They even managed to squeeze me in on New Year's Eve when I just called the day before.

1  Thank Waterwoman19
SeaRed, Owner at Altitudes Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Thank you for noticing and appreciating us. Let me know next time you are in. I really value people that notice and leave reviews! It's so awesome! I don't have a partner though. But I do have 9 different people that work at Altitudes to choose from now. Can't wait to have you back!

All reviews